BY ROYAL CANIN

Katie S.
Baltimore, MD
This is the only dry food my spoiled cat likes. We bought it initially for the ingredients for her coat, but now we don’t want to switch her off because she really likes the nuggets. It’s expensive but luckily we also feed her wet food so she doesn’t go through the bag as quickly. I would recommend Royal Canin to many cat owners!
Vale B.
Rockford
Mi gato adora está comida. El la consume desde que dejo la leche de su mamá gata. A mi me encanta porque le ayuda a digerir las bolas de pelo, puesto q es un gatito muy peludo y se Alcalá bastante. Tiene muchas proteínas y aceites que ayudan a que tenga el pelaje super brillos y q no se enreda con facilidad. Una vez cambié de comida porque estaba escasa la de Royal Canon Persian en Ecuador y la diferencia fue increíble. El pelaje opaco y moroso y mi gatito visitaba muchas bolas de pelo así q aproveche un viaje a USA y le lleve 15lb de comida!!!!
Kim C.
Kenmore, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the perfect dry food for my Himalayan flat faced friend peanut! (He was rescued) it’s healthy, grain free and perfect for his little mouth. They specially design the food for their little faces so it’s easier to eat. Love it-and so does he!
KAYLIN A.
CALDWELL
My cat loves this stuff. It is also suppose to be geared towards Persians. Honestly, I dont know if I have noticed a significant difference in my cat but it is suppose to be very good for cats (Persians). It is EXPENSIVE in comparison to other brands. But if it is good for my cat, then I will continue to buy it.
Sara S.
Jacksonville, FL
Best cat food we have found so far! The food has given new life to our cat's coats (no more dry and Marty), and have even greatly reduced hair all incidents! We thought we were going to have to take one cat to the vet to remove all her mats because our brushing wasn't working, but I less than a month, all the mats are gone!
Lily R.
Geneva, IL
Best dry dog and cat food!!! I recommend this to everyone because it offers a lot of different benefits for your dog or cat I love how they test out food on different breeds and look for what that one specific brand really likes in it's food ! It's very creative !
Jacqueline B.
Bethesda, MD
They seem to like this and I love that there is not a lot of grains and enough protein, BUT what makes this a four star food is that the shape is supposedly designed with the Persian face in mind. If you have one, you know their face struggle is real.
Caluz P.
Doral, FL
Its just the best my cat could get. After she is eating it she loses less hair And her hair looks more silky, moisturized, shiny and gorgeous. Its just great.
Megan A.
Columbia, LA
Amazing product we sold it at the vet I worked at. My veterinarian highly recommends royal canin.
Brandi R.
Best dry food for Persians. not all vats need to eat the junk food found in the competition.