BY ROYAL CANIN

Sara S.
Jacksonville, FL
Best cat food we have found so far! The food has given new life to our cat's coats (no more dry and Marty), and have even greatly reduced hair all incidents! We thought we were going to have to take one cat to the vet to remove all her mats because our brushing wasn't working, but I less than a month, all the mats are gone!
Lily R.
Geneva, IL
Best dry dog and cat food!!! I recommend this to everyone because it offers a lot of different benefits for your dog or cat I love how they test out food on different breeds and look for what that one specific brand really likes in it's food ! It's very creative !
Jacqueline B.
Bethesda, MD
They seem to like this and I love that there is not a lot of grains and enough protein, BUT what makes this a four star food is that the shape is supposedly designed with the Persian face in mind. If you have one, you know their face struggle is real.
Caluz P.
Doral, FL
Its just the best my cat could get. After she is eating it she loses less hair And her hair looks more silky, moisturized, shiny and gorgeous. Its just great.
Megan A.
West Monroe, LA
Amazing product we sold it at the vet I worked at. My veterinarian highly recommends royal canin.
Brandi R.
Best dry food for Persians. not all vats need to eat the junk food found in the competition.
Emma L.
Billingham , Teesside
I have 4 cats, all domestic shorthair but I feed them exclusively on these biscuits. One of my cats has stomach issues and can’t cope with anything other than certain brands of dry food and she manages to keep this down. This also helps so much with the litter tray odour, I’ve never known a cat food that helps with the smell as much as this does.
Stephanie S.
Toronto, ON
My cat loves Royal Canin!  She came home to us from the breeder on this food and continues to enjoy both the cans and the dry.  The Persian formula has been great for her sensitive tummy, while giving her coat such a nice healthy shine.
Persia T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Definitely the best cat food brand to begin with and secondly this is the best choice if you have a persian cat. I've realized the after I changed to this one my persian cat's coat seems so much more healthier
Susan R.
Calgary, AB
I love the royal canine brand, and this is no exception! The food is a great shape and my pets love it! It's pricey but they eat less volume so it's not as expensive as it seems.