Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Claribelle V.
Claribelle V.
Frederick, MD

When I adopted my two Ragdolls from a breeder, she recommended feeding them Royal Canin Babycat. The two seemed to love the food. . .perhaps a bit too much. We kept them on Babycat for several months which may have been too long! The formula is higher in fat and calories than other cat food to help promote weight gain and grow in very young kittens. Well, as my cats got older, they stopped growing as quickly but still were eating quite a bit which led to them becoming rather overweight. So, just feed to this kitties under 6 months of age and you'll be fine and won't end up with the next Garfield.
Anneleen V.
Anneleen V.
Belgium

This is perfect for kittens! Our kitty didn't want to eat food. I had to feed her with a syringe. Once she got a taste, she did start to eat, but it took a long time before she ate solid food. I used to mix this 50-50 with wet food and that got her to eating. Then less and less of the wet food until she ate just this and she loved it. Also got her on weight, because the poor thing was very very small when we got her (my guess is she only drank milk and never ate the food that was available).
Haydee R.
Haydee R.

I'm a Persian cat breeder and I use this for the mom since the moment she's pregnant until she's breastfeeding her kittens. Then when the babies are ready to eat solids this is their first dry food to try.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ

I fostered 3 kittens. I feed Babycat Royal Cain to them for the 6 weeks I had them. The vet said they were very healthy and their coats were so shiny.
briana w.
briana w.

When my tiny scout was a baby we fed her this until she was old enough to switch it adult food and she loved it! I can't say enough good things about Royal Canin.
Rita B.
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores

All my rescue kitties are fed with this and royal canin kitty milk , y can notice the difference it makes in 3 days, they grow up so strong and healthy

Join Now