Royal Canin Dry Cat Food, Babycat 34 Formula, 3.5-Pound Bag uploaded by Jenn S.

BY ROYAL CANIN

Claribelle V.
Claribelle V.
Bryn Mawr, PA
When I adopted my two Ragdolls from a breeder, she recommended feeding them Royal Canin Babycat. The two seemed to love the food. . .perhaps a bit too much. We kept them on Babycat for several months which may have been too long! The formula is higher in fat and calories than other cat food to help promote weight gain and grow in very young kittens. Well, as my cats got older, they stopped growing as quickly but still were eating quite a bit which led to them becoming rather overweight. So, just feed to this kitties under 6 months of age and you'll be fine and won't end up with the next Garfield.
Haydee R.
Haydee R.
I'm a Persian cat breeder and I use this for the mom since the moment she's pregnant until she's breastfeeding her kittens. Then when the babies are ready to eat solids this is their first dry food to try.
Skye T.
Skye T.
This food is expensive. It is. But, it's worth it. I have used it with two of my rescues. The first was my senior cat with a heart murmur and other health issues. She had trouble eating regular sized cat food and she also needed a food with a high fat count. This food was a saving grace. She lasted 2 years longer than she was supposed to while eating this food.
The second rescue on this food is our newest addition. We saved a tiny 4 week old kitten from the shelter and this was the only dry food she could eat because she was SO tiny. She's now 7 weeks old, healthy, and thriving on this food though she still only weighs a pound.
Expensive, but so worth it!
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I fostered 3 kittens. I feed Babycat Royal Cain to them for the 6 weeks I had them. The vet said they were very healthy and their coats were so shiny.
briana w.
briana w.
When my tiny scout was a baby we fed her this until she was old enough to switch it adult food and she loved it! I can't say enough good things about Royal Canin.
Anneleen V.
Anneleen V.
Belgium
This is perfect for kittens! Our kitty didn't want to eat food. I had to feed her with a syringe. Once she got a taste, she did start to eat, but it took a long time before she ate solid food. I used to mix this 50-50 with wet food and that got her to eating. Then less and less of the wet food until she ate just this and she loved it. Also got her on weight, because the poor thing was very very small when we got her (my guess is she only drank milk and never ate the food that was available).
Rita B.
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
All my rescue kitties are fed with this and royal canin kitty milk , y can notice the difference it makes in 3 days, they grow up so strong and healthy