BY ROYAL CANIN

The attraction is natural. Cats prefer an optimal balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates based on their age. When you combine this new dimension in feline nutrition with Royal Canin's years of expertise, the result is great tasting food that is instinctively preferred by adult cats. see more...

Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
My cat threw up multiple times per day eating regular wet food... turns out she was allergic to something in it. This food has been amazing... she's all better!
LaShara D.
I've tried this brand for the first time and my cat really didn't like it I don't know why but I looked at it's texture and I wasn't really impressed with it .
Liz G.
Sacramento, CA
Works well. My cat has a very sensitive tummy and its perfect for him to eat. It digets pretty well
Andrea M.
Regina , SK
My cat has a sensitive tummy and this food works well for him. He has normal stools and really enjoys his daily can of food. It doesn’t break the bank and came recommended by my veterinarian, so I’m fairly sure it’s of decent quality.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only food my cat is able to eat after a stomach desease. Everething else causes diarrhea. I'm so happy he enjoyes his meals!
Ashley P.
Ypsilanti, MI
Does this cat food prevent diarrhea as well? I have a new kitten who often times gets diarrhea when eating wet foods.
Brooklyn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this help cats with sensitive stomach and with food allergies?