Royal Canin Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food

Royal Canin knows what makes your Dachshund magnificent is in the details. Doxies are playful and energetic wiener dogs with short, stubby legs and long bodies. They can benefit from the right diet to provide muscle support and digestive care, and maintain bone and joint health, especially for their long delicate spines. Royal Canin Dachshund Adult dog food is tailor-made nutrition created just for your pure breed Dachshund. Whether you have a miniature or standard Dachshund, this exclusive breed-specific diet is uniquely formulated for your Dachshund, with the specific nutrients to help them thrive. The customized small-shaped kibble is specially designed for your Dachshunds pointed muzzle and tiny jaw, making it easy for them to pick up and chew. An appropriate combination of calcium and phosphorus supports bone and joint health and an adapted energy content helps your Dachshund maintain an ideal weight. Precise levels of protein and L-carnitine maintain muscle tone. And highly digestible proteins and precise fiber content support healthy digestion to promote optimal stool quality and reduce unpleasant stool odors. Mix in or complement with Royal Canin Dachshund wet dog food for a meal thats sure to please your perky little sausage dog. Once your Dachshund is over 8 years old, transition them to Royal Canin Dachshund Adult 8+ dry dog food for precise nutrition into the golden years.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Canin Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food!
Dayane F.
Bogart, GA
Royal Canin Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by Dayane F.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
my dodger dog ​​liked the food but still prefers to eat chicken and rice, this food makes the fur beautiful and helps control the weight.
Marisa D.
Greenville, SC
Royal Canin Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by Marisa D.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog absolutely loves Royal Canin dachshund food. He eats it with no complains and has for years. He’s extremely healthy and not overweight. I believe this food truly helps him stay healthy and the quality is amazing.
Valencia X.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I’ve been using royal canin since Oreo was a puppy. She loves this stuff and it’s good for her too. Definitely recommend this brand. Mix it with the wet food as well from the same brand.
Cristy K.
Maryville
Royal Canin Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by Cristy K.
Royal Canin Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by Cristy K.
This is the only dog food I use. My dogs have sensitive stomachs and get very sick when I've tried them on other things and yes I introduced the others slowly like advised by the vet. This is breed specific and I think it's the best.
Kristin C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Dixie absolutely loved this product! Iiked that it was good for joint and back health. My only problem was that it was over $20 at petco for a tiny bag and it did not last us very long, even measuring out food for my little one. Only bought one time.
Jessica P.
Winston Salem, NC
My Doxie is extremely picky when it comes to dog food (not so much with human food) but he loves this food! He used to never eat when we put the bowl down and would just come back later when he had to but since we switched to this food he gobbles it all up immediately. We have also noticed a change in his energy level and he seems all around healthier and happier. Both of my doxies will stay on this food for good.
Caroline B.
Los Angeles, CA
My dachshund is very picky and these are the only kibbles he loves to eat. Royal Canin seems to know how to cater to stubborn dachshunds. We have them delivered from Amazon on a subscription.
LaQuintta M.
Clarksville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PetSmart
I tried to switch my pup from the puppy food to this adult one since she is one now and this messed her stomach up. Both my dogs had to be on antibiotics for severe diarrhea. I switched them back to the puppy and they are fine. Maybe it was just a bad bag, I’m not sure, but I won’t be purchasing this specific one again.
Lacey R.
Richlands, NC
Royal Canin Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by Lacey R.
I have my weiner dog on this food after doing a lot of research. She is VERY picky and won't eat the dry food alone. I add ground beef/chicken, sweet potato/squash and a small amount of rice. Her coat is so soft and shiny!
Tiffany M.
Fort Myers, FL
Purchased at: PETCO
My mini long haired dachshund is such a picky eater, and he loves this food. It smells good which may be why he gobbles it down. I like that’s it’s made for dachshund health and it’s pricey but worth every penny since he loves

Looking for your answer?