Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodRoyal Canin
Canine Selected Protein Adult PR Can (24/136 oz)

ROYAL CANIN Canine Selected Protein Adult PR Can (24/13.6 oz)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ROYAL CANIN Canine Selected Protein Adult PR Can (24/13.6 oz)!
Stephanie F.
Westford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Used this to start introducing single proteins back into my dog’s diet after doing a 4-month trial of the Hydrolyzed HP diet. So far my dog eats it readily (I use the canned food to stuff in Kongs and freezer for enrichment), and has not had any skin issues flare up.
Melanie T.
Peabody, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of the best dog foods out in the market! When your vet tells you to use it you know it is good! My dog is 13 and acts like a puppy still and I contribute that to the diet she has always been on with Royal Canine
Laura C.
This made a HUUUUUGE difference in my dogs digestion. She ended up having gastroenteritis and other issues with her tummy. We switched to this and it has been a God send. She’s able to eat without an upset stomach for once in a long time! Huge turn around. I was really scared for a little while. Now, she’s doing amazing !
nadia T.
Weston, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
ROYAL CANIN Canine Selected Protein Adult PR Can (24/13.6 oz) uploaded by nadia T.
Excelente alimento para las mascotas súper completo en proteína mis mascotas aman comer este alimento y el hidrolizado es magnífico para las alergias

Looking for your answer?