Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodRoyal Canin
Canine Gastrointestinal Low Fat in Gel Canned Dog Food

Royal Canin Canine Gastrointestinal Low Fat in Gel Canned Dog Food

Youve tried everything to help with your dog's GI issues, whether those are vomiting, diarrhea, or lack of appetite. And while bland homemade diets are often used for digestive upsets, your dog could be missing some key nutrients to help them fully recover. But with the help of your veterinarian and Royal Canin, theres not just hope—there can be a true difference. This palatable, digestible low fat dog food is formulated for dogs that may have difficulties digesting fat, with a palatable texture. A combination of highly digestible proteins and prebiotics helps maintain the balance of good bacteria in the gut. A blend of dietary fibers supports healthy digestion for optimal stool quality. Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, from fish oil help nourish and soothe the GI tract. A precise blend of antioxidants supports a healthy immune system. And the exclusive S/O Index supports urinary health by creating an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder. Ask your veterinarian about Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat dry dog food and Gastrointestinal dog treats as a complement to your dogs diet.

Can these make their stomach upset?
Start your review of Royal Canin Canine Gastrointestinal Low Fat in Gel Canned Dog Food!
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
My two small breed dogs love this food! I try and keep it to a minimum as it does seem to give one of them loose stools but that’s typically with her with anything soft food or ice cream. Otherwise it’s a great food. Just wish it wasn’t a prescription only food and that it wasn’t so expensive. We’ll keep buying it though because we don’t have much of a choice. We recommend it to others with soggy tummy issues.
Nicole D.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is the only food that hasn’t upset my dogs stomachs. They have GI issues and this food agrees with them. Since they aren’t having any stomach issues anymore because of food, they’ve been able to get back to normal weight! Thanks Royal Canin!
Jean B.
Mahopac, NY
This is a great product that my pup loves and it keeps her weight down it does however need a prescription from the vet
Ladena W.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Occasionally my doggie will need this as an alternative meal from her regular dog food as advised by our Veterinarian. She has a sensitive stomach as suffers from bouts of gastro upset. She gobbles this up while her stomach gets to calm. Keeping some on hand is a good idea. Very good product.
Haley E.
Garden grove , CA
My veterinarian suggested my dog start eating this. She’s very small, has had several teeth extracted, and has a very sensitive stomach. This food is easy for her to digest, and we haven’t had any problems since switching to, other than her horrible breath (which we try to combat).
Rebecca W.
Rialto, CA
Royal Canin Canine Gastrointestinal Low Fat in Gel Canned Dog Food uploaded by Rebecca W.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
We were prescribed the canned version of this food after our 12 month old Yorkiepoo was unable to digest the kibble version. Snuggles had tried another very expensive “all natural “ dog food but was having a bad intestinal reaction. After a couple days on the canned version of Royal Canin Gastro there was no more vomiting or diarrhea for our little guy. I’m thankful our vet prescribed it.
Erica W.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
We gave this to my mother's Chihuahua when she started having diarrhea. She absolutely loved it. It also helped make her stool much more regular and less smelly. Even after her bowels were formed we kept her on it because she did so well on it.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
My dog had 2 feet of small intestine removed. Her odds of surviving were not in her favor and her vet put her on the Royal Canine GI Low Fat Prescription dog food and she has done so well on it. She now has been on this particular dog food for 2 years now and doing amazing!!!
Nicky B.
Gardnerville Nv
Purchased at: Chewy.com
So far So good. Both my dogs have been having issues and on this wet food, no tummy troubles. They both approve the taste and even though it is expensive, they are 100% worth it.
Vanessa C.
E Rutherford, NJ
I’m a big Royal Canin dog food fan! I have been feeding RC for many years and haven’t had an issue. I use the GI low fat when I need to entice my dogs to eat or when they have upset stomachs. This is a better options for pet parents to use than chicken and rice! Highly recommend!