Royal Canin Canine Gastrointestinal Low Fat in Gel Canned Dog Food

Youve tried everything to help with your dog's GI issues, whether those are vomiting, diarrhea, or lack of appetite. And while bland homemade diets are often used for digestive upsets, your dog could be missing some key nutrients to help them fully recover. But with the help of your veterinarian and Royal Canin, theres not just hope—there can be a true difference. This palatable, digestible low fat dog food is formulated for dogs that may have difficulties digesting fat, with a palatable texture. A combination of highly digestible proteins and prebiotics helps maintain the balance of good bacteria in the gut. A blend of dietary fibers supports healthy digestion for optimal stool quality. Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, from fish oil help nourish and soothe the GI tract. A precise blend of antioxidants supports a healthy immune system. And the exclusive S/O Index supports urinary health by creating an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder. Ask your veterinarian about Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat dry dog food and Gastrointestinal dog treats as a complement to your dogs diet.

Can these make their stomach upset?
Start your review of Royal Canin Canine Gastrointestinal Low Fat in Gel Canned Dog Food!
Chelsea, AL
Having worked at an animal hospital, we give this to dogs that have either been sick or have had surgery because it is easy on their stomach and they seem to love the taste. It is overall a great food and I would definitely recommend and it comes in kibble too, if your not a fan of canned dog food.
Royal Canin IS the vets brand. If you have been to a vet, you have seen royal canin. If your vet does not sell their products, they probably recommended it. This is one of the top brands. Yes, it is comparatively more expensive BUT you will be saving THOUSANDS of dollars in vet bills because these are natural, low in sodium and overall very healthy for yours pups.
Martinsburg, WV
My two small breed dogs love this food! I try and keep it to a minimum as it does seem to give one of them loose stools but that’s typically with her with anything soft food or ice cream. Otherwise it’s a great food. Just wish it wasn’t a prescription only food and that it wasn’t so expensive. We’ll keep buying it though because we don’t have much of a choice. We recommend it to others with soggy tummy issues.
Hollywood
Because my Maltese dog has a very sensitive stomach. We get this particular canned food from her vet, when her stomach is upset or when she is suffering from gas. I recommend this food. It instantly works and make her feel much better. It does make her more hungry when she eats this.
Rialto, CA
Royal Canin Canine Gastrointestinal Low Fat in Gel Canned Dog Food uploaded by Rebecca W.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
We were prescribed the canned version of this food after our 12 month old Yorkiepoo was unable to digest the kibble version. Snuggles had tried another very expensive “all natural “ dog food but was having a bad intestinal reaction. After a couple days on the canned version of Royal Canin Gastro there was no more vomiting or diarrhea for our little guy. I’m thankful our vet prescribed it.
Rocky Mount, NC
Purchased at: PetSmart
My little doggy loves this food! When she was diagnosed with an intestinal disorder the doctor prescribed this along with the dry food. She ate it up and slowly with help of some meds she went back to her normal playful self. I recommend this for any dog that is in need of a specialized diet.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
We started feeding this to our Daschund, after she was diagnosed with pancreatitis. She switched to this food easily from the diet that she was on. Has worked great, and had no further flair ups of her pancreatitis.
Lexington
My labradoodle has been having stomach problems since he was a puppy. We tried elimination diets to include grain free and chicken free but he was still getting sick. Our vet recommended the GI food and finally the dog is not getting sick as often. He loves this food, both the canned and dry. It has been about a year of being on it. It is VERY expensive compared to other dog foods, therefore I can only rate it 4 stars.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Occasionally my doggie will need this as an alternative meal from her regular dog food as advised by our Veterinarian. She has a sensitive stomach as suffers from bouts of gastro upset. She gobbles this up while her stomach gets to calm. Keeping some on hand is a good idea. Very good product.
Denver
I can't recommend this enough. My pup LOVES wet food but wet foods generally do not love him. I've tried so many varieties and he always ends up throwing up after consuming them. He has eaten this one several times after our vet recommended it and he has never thrown up after. I am so glad to have found something he can have as a special treat.