Royal Canin Canine Dental Dry Dog Food

Founded by a veterinarian, Royal Canin has over 40 years experience in health nutrition. Our work with pet nutritionists, breeders, and veterinarians from around the world has provided us with knowledge about the specific nutritional requirements of dogs. This knowledge has allowed us to formulate the optimal diet for your dog's special needs.

Has anyone notice a significant decrease in plaque and tartar build up after switching to dental food? I am considering putting my 5year old chihuahua on this diet
Start your review of Royal Canin Canine Dental Dry Dog Food!
Vanessa G.
Saint, QC
Mes chien ne mange que cette marque . J'ai 1 chihuahua & 2 Yorkshire leur dents et poil son parfait et tellement en santé ! J'adore 🥰 le prix est très abordable . Et les formats son parfait . Merci 🤩 meme le sac est beau hahaha
Yalda S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
It helps his teeths so much and my dog loves it too. So I have always used one brand for him. It also helps not fall out his hair. For some reason this hells his hair soo much not sure what it has but my puppy loves this soo much
Melissa  M.
Kitchener, ON
My dog loves to swallow his food. Our vet suggested this brand as the food pieces are bigger and he needs to chew. He loves this food! Since he’s started eating it his teeth are cleaner and his eye tear stains have gone away. Great food.
Emma W.
Ottawa, ON
I have a shitzu mix and this food really helps with his teeth! They’ve improved significantly since he started on it. The price is a little higher but not usual for vet food. He also has way smoother bathroom situations
Darya S.
This kibble was suggested for my shih tzu and she loves it! She definitely has those shih tzu teeth and we brush her teeth every night but this kibble also does wonders! We haven't had a problem with it and it's actually the perfect size for her. Recommend it to anyone who has teeth concerns with their dog!
Miriam R.
Excelente producto, a mi perrita le encanta es un Golden Retrievers y tiene siempre los dientes perfectos. Esta marca es pura calidad aunque no de las mas asequibles. La recomiendo al 100%
Jennifer L.
Stittsville, ON
This has been a staple with our dogs for a number of years now. The larger kibbles are what give the teeth a good 'brushing' and the dogs seem to love the flavour. My son -- human child, also loved this food for years! Yes, he's well fed and cared for, but clearly he loved the taste and would sneak a kibble or two when he'd feed the dog!
Pamela K.
Whitby , ON
Our Boston Terrible had tummy issues when we first got him and our vet recommended this because it had higher protein. It worked. It settled him down and lowered the number of BM he had in a day. (It was a lot!)
Christine  S.
Trenton, ON
I have a small dog and these kibble are quite large so we use them as treats!!! My dog loves it and it’s soooooo much cheaper then buying actual treats.
Kendra F.
Calgary, AB
Perfect size for my chihuahua. Helps keep his teeth clean. So far expectations are met