royal canin® breed health nutrition™ shih tzu dog food

Royal Canin MINI Canine Health Nutrition Shih Tzu 24 Adult Dry Dog Food The special physiology of the Shih Tzu, such as its flowing coat and sensitive skin make it a very unusual breed that needs special attention, especially in terms of its nutrition. Healthy, Shiny, Long Coat Your Shih Tzu has a beautiful coat that needs tender loving care. The laving (flowing) coat being one of the main characteristics of the breed. The hair is long and dense, with a thick undercoat. SHIH TZU 24 adult dry dog food helps to express the coat's natural beauty through a supply of L-cystine and methionine, amino acids essential for renewing the hair, combined with linoleic acid to promote a glossy coat. Sensitive Skin Condition Your Shih Tzu may have especially sensitive skin. This sensitivity is explained by the sometimes excessive reaction of the immune system to the presence of allergens such as dust mites and pollen in the environment. SHIH TZU 24 adult dry dog food helps the skin defend itself from outside attacks by means of a synergistic complex, rich in B vitamins, that effectively strengthens the skin's protective barrier and by the inclusion of essential fatty acids to calm epidermal inflammation. Anti-Aging System Your Shih Tzu is also known for its longevity. In the last third of its life, your dog may be at risk for kidney, heart and joint diseases and also of problems with the eye lens and retina. SHIH TZU 24 adult dry dog food helps slow the progress of degenerative diseases by incorporating a synergistic cocktail of antioxidants to slow cell degeneration, and limited levels of phosphorus. A supply of hydrolyzed crustacean and cartilage extracts help protect the cartilage in the joints. For Optimal Dental Hygiene Tartar reduction helps maintain correct bucco-dental hygiene. SHIH TZU 24 kibbles have a specially designed texture that produces a brushing effect which results in the reduction of dental plaque formation. SHIH TZU 24 also includes chelating agents that slow tartar development by fixing the calcium present in the saliva.

will it improve my shih tzu hair?
Start your review of royal canin® breed health nutrition™ shih tzu dog food !
Franklin
So I have 12 dogs and a few are shih tzu and this food is the only thing they can tolerate without having stomach issues. They love this food too I use all royal canin food for all my breeds in my house. Love all their products
Jax Bch, FL
royal canin® breed health nutrition™ shih tzu dog food  uploaded by Jessica J.
A product I can trust to give Barney the nutrition he needs. Our vet reccomended. It contains grains, which dogs need - there have been a lot of dogs lately on grain free diets that have had heart issues due to them. The pellets are shaped so that it is easier for dogs with an underbite to grab each piece. Barney does tire of it from time to time, so we sometimes use a food topper to keep him interested.
Las Vegas
My dog would be allergic to almost every grocery store brand where he would lick his paws til they turned red and would have issues digesting it. The vet switched him to this and he’s been great ever since!
Shermans Dale, PA
This is what we feed to our shih tzus.it gives them glossy coats, and keeps them healthy they love the stuff and always eat with gusto ! The shape of the food is prefect for their flat faces to pick up unlike traditional dog food. I always recommend anyone with shih tzu to try this food !
inglewood
Purchased at: PetSmart
Before I used it I feel like my baby had so many issues adjusting to foods like diarrhea or vomiting but as soon as I started using this product my baby has not had any stomach issues and he loves it it’s made with very small easy to Digest pieces.
Blaine
My dog seems to like it! She’s small 7.5lb adult. I usually leave it out so she can eat when she gets hungry. My dog is about the right weight and is consistent with it! I would definitely recommend this to others and will continue to buy this!
West Bridgewater
The food is specially formulated to give my dog the nutrients needed to thrive and assist her daily living. The kibble itself is even specially designed to be easier to grasp due to her breeds distinct muzzle shape.
Maple Grove, MN
This is one dog food that we give our Shihtzu during the frigid Minnesota winter, reason being it delivers what it saying about reducing stool. Sushi our dog loves to potty every time you take her for a walk.....!!! . But when you live in the snow you need to find ways from you and your dog freezing to death or slipping on the icy pavements :(
I hate the fact that it is not all that a clean product and has fillers. During the rest of the year she is more on a cleaner + no filler kind of food!! :)
Savannah, GA
My small shih-tzu has been on the Royal Canin diet since she was 9 weeks old. This food is perfect for her sensitive tummy. I've never had trouble with her appetite. I decided to get the 10lb bag on Amazon instead of from the pet store and have been saving money. Unless the vet tells me otherwise, I'll probably never take her off this diet
wilmington
This is the food that Im giving to my dog since I got him. I started with the royal canin puppy and then moved to the adult version. Its a little pricey compared to other dryfood but you know that its worth it because its an actual formula made for the specific breed of our furbabys