Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever Adult Dry Dog Food 5.5 lb. Bag uploaded by Fabiola N.Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever Adult Dry Dog Food 5.5 lb. Bag uploaded by Mariam B.

BY ROYAL CANIN

Labrador Retriever Adult Breed Health Nutrition is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. see more...

• Does this make your Labrador have stomach problems becaus...1 Answers
  • "Their cat food is the best for indoor cats. " in 1 review
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Best food for my lab mix! She used to have GI problems on Blue Buffalo so I switched her to this and it was the best thing ever. She inhales this food so in guessing shes loves it lol
Marie K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
My vet recommended this food for when I got my lab puppy Mishka 5 years ago. He started out from the Royal Canin Puppy version (which is intended for dogs up to 15 month, since puppies and adults need a little different nutritients in their diet) and then we switched to the adult versions he got older! He loves it!!!
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My vet recommended this food for my brown labrador Bubu. He loves it very much😍 I recommend to other pet owners too.

Kerri Y.
Wilmington , Ma
My puppy loved the puppy food. Breeder recommended it and vet ok'd the decision. Overall very happy with product
Sandra U.
Benson, NC
My dogs love Royal Canin dog food! I just wish that it was not so expensive but I guess you get what you pay for.
m.j.  m.
Brandywine, MD
Love this product, more importantly, our dogs love it. Their cat food is the best for indoor cats.
Yael O.
Turku
our dog is a Labrador Retriever so she love's this food so much!! it's easy to eat and it's not hard at all! our doggie is is size medium and she's 3 years old ;) our dog enjoys this food very much ;) i really recommend this to owners who have a Labrador Retriever ;)
Lisa P.
Oshawa
My dog isn't a full bred Labrador but she loves this food.  It's actually the only one she'll eat.  Wish it wasn't so expensive that's my only complaint other than that I recommend
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Does this make your Labrador have stomach problems because I fed my dog pedigree and he was sick for a couple of days. I usually feed him Core because he loves it, and I just wanted to know if anyone's dog is allergic to this. Also is this good for senior dogs, thanks in advance.