Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodRoyal Canin
Appetite Control Spayed / Neutered Dry Cat Food

Royal Canin Appetite Control Spayed / Neutered Dry Cat Food

Does your cat meow for more even after they've emptied their bowl? They may not be feeling full. Thats because of a common hormonal change that happens after a cat is spayed or neutered. This change causes a spike in hunger and decline in energy needs, which could lead to your cat putting on excess pounds. Royal Canin Appetite Control Spayed/Neutered dry cat food is specifically tailored for the unique nutritional needs of your adult cat (and is the perfect transition from Royal Canin Kitten Spayed/Neutered cat food). This complete and balanced formula is designed to help satisfy a cats increased appetite that can occur after surgery. High levels of fibers give your cat the feeling of fullness and help reduce the risk of overeating. Moderate fat levels help limit excess weight gain. And L-carnitine ensures their metabolism works hard, burning through calories and helping your cat stay at a healthy weight. Try pairing with Royal Canin Appetite Control Spayed/Neutered wet cat food for a meal your cat will love.

Just wondering why there is a food specifically for spayed and neutered cats? I spayed my cat so just curious if its something I should try?
Start your review of Royal Canin Appetite Control Spayed / Neutered Dry Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Kyrsten D.
Hattiesburg, MS
I'm sure this is wonderful, as I've had success with the brand in the past, but my picky cats won't touch any of the Royal canin wet foods.
Kaitlin M.
My cats love this. It was recommended to us by our vet because our indoor cats were gaining a lot of weight. They eat this food twice a day and have definitely lost weight and been able to maintain their healthy weight zone. We have this on a recurring shipment so we’re never out of it!
cecelia A.
Pearland, TX
My 7 yr old cat loves this stuff:) She was fixed about 4 yrs ago and started gaining weight.. I mean who doesn't love a fat cat right !!! :) But I really started getting worried about her health and she has a very persnickety digestive system so this was perfect on top of that she loves it :) A+
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I don't use this brand but a close friend of mine does for her cats. They seem to like it.
Katelyn F.
Fishersville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Ive worked at a couple veterinarian offices and they all use royal canin products. Great food
Kira M.
This is great food for castrated cats, has all the protein a cat should have with less calories to help prevent obesity.
Katja V.
Groß Bieberau , Hessen
Royal Canin Appetite Control Spayed / Neutered Dry Cat Food uploaded by Katja V.
Unsere Marly bekommt schon eine ganze Weile das Appetit Control Trockenfutter in kleinen Portionen, ansonsten Nassfutter. Unsere Marly frisst es sehr gerne. Einen Stern Abzug gibt es leider, da ich keinerlei Appetit Reduktion feststellen konnte.
Amélie L.
La Tuque, Québec
Lorsque que je veux gâter mon petit chat je lui donne cette sorte de canne car je sais qu'elle sauras tout les nutritions qu'elle a besoin
Shannon F.
Both of my Persian corsa cats are on this food and have been since we got them. They love it and the bags always last a while
Aurél K.
boulevard de la liberté
Produit adapté à mon chat et apprécié. Cela fait 1an qu on l utilise depuis qu'il est adulte et aucun soucis n est apparu. La gamme royal canin est vaste et j aurai le choix si il se lasse