Royal Brush S.I.L.K Bronzer Brush

by Royal Brush

Designed for the consummate professional. Utilizing the highest quality natural and synthetic hairs available anywhere, the S.I.L.K. line delivers exceptional brushes with unmatched precision and a sleek design. This synthetic brush is smooth yet firm enough to apply liquid or cream concealer to small spots on the face. The soft, natural hair makes this brush ideal for buffing in powder foundation for a smooth and even application. Natural hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Brush S.I.L.K Bronzer Brush!
Rachel G.
Midlothian , Edinburgh
Usually Royal Langnickel’s Silk line is the top quality one. This brush however is a bit of a dud. Mine sheds really badly, it’s very soft, almost too soft and if bends far too easily. It’s actually not and at blending powder products but I have so many other brushes I prefer for bronzing.

Looking for your answer?