Royal Brush Royal & Langnickel All Media Easel Artist Kit uploaded by Annette J.

BY ROYAL BRUSH

The royal & langnickel all media easel artist kit is a multi-utility collection for budding artists as well as professionals. It comes with a sturdy wood case that has snap-lock clip closures, allowing you to easily take it along while traveling or store it when not in use. This easel accessory set has an adjustable easel top and plastic inserts for steady brush strokes. Take your pick from 12 oil paints, acrylic paints and watercolor paints to create your masterpiece. This painting set also has 2 taklon brushes, 2 nylon brushes and 2 white bristle brushes. Mix and blend your colors on a plastic palette with 6 wells or on the wooden... see more...

• I am looking for an art set for my nephew is this product durable?4 Answers
  • Where can you find this? would it be good for a 5 year old? 6 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if to really is as convenient as it says? How ...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stacy W.
Center Line, MI
This was perfect for my son to sit with me in my art room and make his own masterpieces. He felt special having his own personal station and it allowed him to be occupied while I got my own projects done. He is 7 and it is perfect for his age.
Shay B.
Crappy, flimsy wood box. It broke when my 12 year old opened it. The supplies were okay, but the appeal was the box/easel. We'd rate it higher if it didn't break.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always loves these kits growing up. They make great gifts for artists. They have all different styles of these and they are fun to give.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely adore this product.... I purchased it recently for my son as a gift, and he just loves it so much.. great product.
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
Bought this for my siblings birthdays abd they absolutely love it and play with it all the time
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these. The kids i nanny always get so creative and have so much fun with this.
mira a.
Im a big fan of any colorimg , drawings, and art . Its made to entertain!!!
Felicia B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Where can you find this? would it be good for a 5 year old?
maria p.
I am looking for an art set for my nephew is this product durable?
Katherine M.
Can anyone tell me if to really is as convenient as it says? How well does it work when traveling? Is heavy? Is it sturdy? Is it easy to use or does it become a hassle? Is there any flaw with structure or "feel" to it?