Royal Brush Langnickel 25-Piece Brush Value Pack, Assorted Sizes [1]

by Royal Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Brush Langnickel 25-Piece Brush Value Pack, Assorted Sizes [1]!
How would you rate this product?
Kissimmee , FL
Royal Brush Langnickel 25-Piece Brush Value Pack, Assorted Sizes [1] uploaded by Aury R.
Presicion, perfection, durable... yes... my favorites brushes for all type of art work... recently i use them to paint in some pallets wood, and works perfecly! High recommended
Union Beach, NJ
This is a great inexpensive pack of assorted brushes. I like to get one of these when we are doing a craft that we are trying out. You know, the “hey, let’s see if we can do some (crazy thing 😉) craft”. The extras always are used down the road.
I've used a lot of these brushes and they are good to paint with just make sure you clean them because they will get stiff
Pleasanton
Purchased at: Walmart
Great price for amount of brushes and variations of brushes. Artist quality and great for crafts! Easy to clean!
I love the variety of brushes you get. the cost was perfect too. they are simple to clean too.
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This brush set is perfect for my DIY projects the variety is great and very helpful!
Leeds, Leeds
I bought myself this paint brush set today as I was due some new ones and I love them! So far I've only used them on an oil painting but they're honestly amazing and great for accuracy. There is an enormous range of brush types and sizes. These are amazing value for money😊