Royal Bilingual Gelatin, Strawberry, 2.8-Ounce (Pack of 12)

by Royal Bilingual

Royal Family Size Gelatin Strawberry. Royal® Family Size Gelatin Strawberry. Artificial flavor. 8 - 1/2 Cup servings. Net Wt 2.8 oz (80 g).

Is this a good Jell-O?
Start your review of Royal Bilingual Gelatin, Strawberry, 2.8-Ounce (Pack of 12)!
Supposed to be very good for bones. I am told to heat it up and drink it while it's in its liquid form and it can do great things for your body.
Spokane, WASHINGTON
Love that it is in both Spanish and English and how yummy it is. I loved using it at my nieces birthday in a find the worm challenge.
Dairy Free
I Like this, but the jell-o brand is a lot cheaper and I think it tastes better! Sorry but you need to lower you're prices
No Special Diet
We absolutely love Royal Strawberry Gelatin. It is such an easy, quick snack to make. My kids love when we make gelatin!