Royal Basmati Rice 20-Pound Bag uploaded by rozovy r.Royal Basmati Rice 20-Pound Bag uploaded by Sharon J.

BY ROYAL #38 in Rice

• If I get a twenty pound bag will it go bad if I don't use...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
I like how this rice is super fine, it tastes delicious, it can be made in so many different ways but I love it you can sauté it and what I like the most is that it does not get thick. and the price seems excellent I surrendered a lot the bag for my husband and my baby 👏🏻
Jerilyn S.
Rosamond
I always use this excellent product. I prepare this long grain rice with a method from Persia. Iran add sour cherries and saffron for a special dish and this beautiful rice smells amazing. I always purchase this brand. I recommend this brand to everyone.
EMMSAYS M.
The only rice we use at our home from dawats biryani to boil rice this is the best rice I have ever used I get mine from sams club my local Costco doesn’t carry this. I highly recommend this to all desi’s
Tai J.
It's in my kitchen right now! Excellent rice! It's delicious, aromatic and I get perfect results every time. I buy from the Asian Supermarket because the regular grocery stores do not carry it. I would and do recommend it to others. It is not the most expensive brand but it is one of the best.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Being an asian, we eat rice every day and since we moved to USA, we have only used this rice. This is the one that tastes very good and very similar to what we eat back home. The grains are very slender and long and is not very sticky. Perfect basmati smell too!
Madiha S.
Chino Hills, CA
I really like this rice ,i soak it up for 30 mins to an hr result is fantastic,we use it every day and usually buy a 20 lb bag for 20 something from Sams club
Casey E.
Brownstown, PA
The best brand of Basmati rice I've found. I was so skeptical to try it, but my husband insisted and I LOVE it. I recommend it!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Very good rice that Is perfect for stews, curry, or any entree. The aroma is satisfying and light. Fulfilling and wholesome.
afra a.
Jericho
In home mostly we use this rice it is Soo good and when you cook it it's texture is so amazing and it's taste too.
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
My mom has feed me this rice since I can remember. It has a really natural taste and s really satisfying aroma.
Sierra W.
Buena Vista, PA
If I get a twenty pound bag will it go bad if I don't use it fast enough? 🙈