Royal Apothic Hand Creme

by Royal Apothic

Inspired by a garden planted by Elizabeth I at the Windsor Castle this Hand Creme from Royal Apothic is perfect for giving you the fresh clean classic floral scent. Royal Apothic was created to allow each one of their loyal fans the chance of experiencing the real art of apothecary. Lost in time, this art has been brought back to provide the experience of vintage English floral fragrance and skin care.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Royal Apothic Hand Creme!
Kylie K.
Tustin, CA
Thick, moisturizing, and long lasting hand cream but has an odd smell to it.
Thick, moisturizing, and long lasting hand cream but has an odd smell to it.
Tiffani B.
I have this hand creme in the "Field Poppy" scent. It smells divine. Had never heard of or seen this before and now I can't imagine not having it. The smell is light and floral without being overwhelming. I leave it on my desk and use it throughout the day. Would highly recommend! Oh, and i love the box plus it came with a little tool that helps to ensure that you get every bit out of the tube.
Bianca  B.
This hand creme smells sooooooo good! Omg! Just a dab is all it takes. I'm crying right now on the inside because I'm almost out! lol
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
I've got 2 tubes of this wonderful cream! I can't get enough... Smells great and moisturizes really well!
Kaylee B.
This stuff is amazing!! So moisturizing, and it smells heavenly. It's like I layed down in a royal garden and died a happy woman. Looooove!

Looking for your answer?