BY ROYAL APOTHIC

If you ask whether we'd like a cuppa, we'll take two-and no need to ask whether we'd like milk or sugar, or even a mug. We prefer to take ours in this Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask from Royal Apothic. Infused with a blend of exotic black, green, and whit teas, this clay mask leaves us with smoother, firmer, more radiant skin. This single-use tube lets us take the mask with us anywhere, so we can always put our best face forward. What's more, the treatment takes only 15 minutes-leaving u see more...

Alison S.
Milford, DE
While this is supposed to be a single mask, this could be used for at least two applications, even when applying liberally. The product doesn't have an unpleasant smell, which is a plus. About a minute after applying, my face started tingling - which I didn't expect to happen, and why this didn't get 5 stars. Left on for about 15 minutes and washed off in the shower. I was left with a smooth, clean face. Although I liked this product, I'm not sure that it's something I would purchase again.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
While a bit on the pricier side for masks, this one is a real treat! The scent is great, and you can feel the mask working immediately. A little bit goes a long way! You can buy the individual sizes through Birchbox, and it lasts a long time. Also would make a nice stocking stuffer or mini add on to a present :)