BY ROYAL APOTHIC

Get visions of elegance and vintage English Royals every time you moisturize your hands with Conservatories Hand Creme from Royal Apothic. With the unique vintage scents you will be transported back in time to more delicate and luxurious time. Royal Apothic was created to allow each one of their loyal fans the chance of experiencing the real art of apothecary. Lost in time, this art has been brought back to provide the experience of vintage English floral fragrance and skin care. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miriam B.
I got this hand cream in a PopSugar Must Have box. I'm happy it came in the box because I've never heard of this brand before. I get very dry skin in the winter, and this cream is nice and thick. I love scented lotions and this one smells like flowers. Just a warning, the scent is STRONG. I like that it included a key to help get all the product out and that it's pretty enough to leave on my vanity. Overall, I'm pretty impressed and I will likely repurchase.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
I received this hand cream in my monthly popsugar subscription box. The texture is thick and luxurious. The packaging is beautifl. as an added bonus, the paackage includes a product key to help squeeze out every last bit of product (useful for toothpaste and such even after the product is gone). I have sensitive skin and did no have any issues using this cream. It has a strong floral scent which I loved, but may bother those with allergies or who do not prefer a strong scent.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
This is so beautiful. It smells amazing..every time I put it on I end up just sniffing my hands for 5 minutes. It also makes my hands feel so smooth. It has a thicker texture so a little amount goes a long way and I don't need to reapply a lot as it gives me excellent moisture for long periods of time.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
This was part of the pop sugar must-have box. I have never heard of this brand before but let me tell you it's wonderful. Field poppy is a lovely floral scent that is kind of strong but perfect. The tube comes with an apparatus that allows me to squeeze all of the cream out of the tube. Well worth the $24.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I received this in a box and while I was excited about it because I love lotions, the smell is really off-putting to me. The flowery scent smells like something my grandmother would wear. However, I do like the idea of the addition of the scrapper to get all your lotion out of it.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I appreciate how beautiful the packaging is and I really like how they include a tool to help get all of the lotion out of the bottle. god only knows that if you got this from a pop sugar box this is probably the last item you needed to receive. WE HAVE TOO MANY LOTIONS AND POTIONS
Kaitlyn F.
I didn't really like this product. It was a very thick hand cream and I found it hard to get out of the packaging. Maybe I just got a bad bottle, but I didn't like it very much.
Anna M.
Casselberry, FL
Nice hand cream, but more than just a tiny bit can make the smell overwhelming.