Royal Apothic Conservatories Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kristin W.

BY ROYAL APOTHIC

Are you looking for a parfum that has a touch of elegance and sophistication? Eau De Parfum from Royal Apothic is perfect for you. Inspired by Gilded Arsticracy and English Heirlooms you will feel like the next in line for the throne! Royal Apothic was created to allow each one of their loyal fans the chance of experiencing the real art of apothecary. Lost in time, this art has been brought back to provide the experience of vintage English floral fragrance and skin care. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chassity S.
O Fallon, MO
This perfume is amazing! It smells wonderful and the scent lasts forever. I can still smell it on some scarves and jackets I've used throughout the winter, and sometimes I can still smell it after I've showered. I highly recommend it.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
Absolutely love Royal Apothic scents.  I have 3 different ones and love them all.  Field Poppy is perfect for the Spring/Summer.  Very fresh and lasts a long time. I have many compliments on all their fragrances.  Yes I will buy again!