Royal and Langnickel Moda Pro Makeup Brushes Complete Kit, 5 count uploaded by Rachel M.Royal and Langnickel Moda Pro Makeup Brushes Complete Kit, 5 count uploaded by Angel W.Royal and Langnickel Moda Pro Makeup Brushes Complete Kit, 5 count uploaded by Alyssa O.

BY MODA

Elevate your look with these MODA Pro Makeup Brushes. Keep them in your purse or gym bag to use on the go. These MODA brushes are made with professional-quality fibers. Silk-touch handles make them comfortable and easy to use. Suitable for both wet and dry products, this makeup brush kit includes multi-purpose powder, angle foundation, domed shadow and angle eyeliner brushes. see more...

Britney G.
Mannford
Super soft brushes! Great quality and cleans nicely, you can also buy different colors of brushes, I have The prismatic brushes and they are beautiful and work well. I would recommend these brushes to anyone who is looking for gorgeous and great quality brushes!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I have the Royal & Langnickle OMNIA BOM-40 Shader eye brush and it's been with me for a while now, about two years. It's a pretty gold brush with a soft handle and soft semi-dense bristles. I rarely wear eyeshadow but when I do I use this to help blend everything together. I highly recommend.
ShayLynn C.
Republic, MO
These brushes are great for the price. Plus they’re super chic. I love the colors and they’re easy to use and pick up the perfect amount of product.
Kaytlyn P.
Love these brushes! Don’t shed. Very soft, super easy to blend with. Really cheap, I purchased mine at Walmart and wanna go purchase more. Haha
Alyssa O.
Saint Peters, MO
I have the Moda m439 and the brush is very soft, has a pretty good handle. I got it in one of my ipsy bags! Nice brush
Angel W.
Reidsville
I adore Moda makeup brushes. I have a few of their sets and they never disappoint. They price is unbelievable at less than $20 for a 6 piece set and the quality is top of the line. I HIGHLY recommend Moda for everyone looking for high quality but low cost makeup brushes.
Rachel M.
Tres valles
Brochas a muy buen precio y excelente calidad!
Los materiales de los cuales están hechas son muy buenos.
Simplemente me encantaron