Royal and Langnickel Moda Highlight and Glow Professional Makeup Brush uploaded by Karen A.Royal and Langnickel Moda Highlight and Glow Professional Makeup Brush uploaded by Katie Z.

BY MODA

Highlight and Glow Professional Makeup Brush This fashionable, 100% vegan line, was made with waterproof, soft touch, acrylic handles for ultimate durability and ease of care. The soft round tip adds dimension and a soft glow to your face. see more...

Denetria K.
Georgia
One of the moda sets that I have includes the Royal Brush Moda Total Face Cosmetic Brush Set and Case . Along with Royal and Langnickel Moda Pro Makeup Brushes Complete Kit, 5 count and many others . Theses brushes are dependable, easy to use and easy to clean , and are very soft . I am very satisfied with the product sometimes when you buy brushes and other makeup products they have a smell , but these brushes did not . Highly recommend!
Katie Z.
Orlando
This brush is AMAZING! It is the only highlighting brush I want to use. My skin type is combination so idk if that has any impact on how it applies. Of course, I bought it at Wal-Mart! When I can find it I use it everytime. I would definitely buy again. Love this for highlighting!
Codie F.
sears
Love! Love moda brushes.! All the styles you can get there’s such a great selection of brushes! The highlighter and powder brushes from this line are fantastic! I would highly recommend these brushes for anyone that wants quality and a good price that gets the job done perfect.
Melody k.
It worked amazingly for me, from blending to highlighting and contour. I use this brush everyday and I look great while using it , I totally reccomend
Karen A.
Austin, TX
This beautiful brush is really good to contour yor face is like the perfect size and really soft when you blend I highly recommend.