BY ROYAL ALBERT

Royal Albert Dinnerware, Set of 4 Old Country Roses Mugs Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Love these! They are so cute and girly that I use them to put make up or jewelry in. I also just use em as decor and add some flowers in.
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
I love these mugs. They look so retro and cute. I would love to have these in my house.
Britton L.
These are so adorable! Would definitely recommend if you're in the market for some new mugs!
Julia B.
SLATINGTON, PA
I received two of the pastel polka dot mugs as a gift. I love them. They're great for my tea and coffee. These are microwaveable because there's no gold metal detail to them.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
These mugs are so cute! I love drinking my coffee every morning out of cute mugs. This product is not disappointing at all! They are pretty affordable, just depends where you buy them. I definitely recommend!
Chloe S.
I absolutely love the vintage dining wares from Royal Albert and I always wanted to buy their teacups with saucer for my tea parties. However, saucers are a bit inconvenient in the 21st century and not everyone will appreciate it unlike the old days. So without compromising the vintage look, I opted for Royal Albert's fine bone China mugs instead. I just started collecting here and then the mugs and I don't regret a single purchase. I love their classic designs and my entourage appreciate tea better with them. You can't wash them in the dishwasher but I don't mind that much since it will keep its shape longer. If you're a fan of high tea and vintage cups, I highly recommend checking out their collection. They recently have a Miranda Kerr collection with peonies and butterflies which has a more modern vibe compare to their classic collection.