roxy.com

by Roxy

Do you like Roxy clothes for the summer?
Start your review of roxy.com!
How would you rate this product?
Krystina J.
Gardner, MA
roxy.com uploaded by Krystina J.
roxy.com uploaded by Krystina J.
Always bought their clothes when I lived in Florida! However since I’ve moved up to New England I hadn’t been wearing their stuff…until I came across these amazing snow boots from their alpine collection! So soft on the inside and durable on the outside plus the leopard pattern screamed my name!
Alexis  B.
Thornton, CO
Omg I absolutely love ROXY for many years they have great quality clothing and swimwear! I can’t wait for summer so I can check out some new suits!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
roxy.com uploaded by Haley B.
I LOVE Roxy as an entire brand. Their clothes and shoes have always had my interest. They keep up to date on what people would actually wear around whether it’s for a fashion statement or a comfy point of view. They last quite a while If taken care of the right way and are not purposely trying to by hard on them.
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
Roxy is a really cute beachy/summer brand.  They have the cutest swimsuits and summer wear.  I feel they carry mostly womens styles, but they do have stuff for men too, and children.  They are a bit pricey, but their stuff is made to last, and you can catch some great sales too!
T G.
ROXY makes THE BEST flip flops! I live in the south, flip flops are life here; I wear them year-round around the house. ROXY flip flops have amazing support foam that molds to your feet creating a super comfy foot experience. When I lose mine, I steal my mom's, they're that good!
Lindsey H.
Raleigh
roxy.com uploaded by Lindsey H.
Wow!! I had this single pair of flip flops for over a year! I wore them 24/7 too. Very impressed with the durability for sure. Highly recommended and they didn’t hurt my feet either.roxy.com
Lacey W.
Oak Park, CA
In the photo I posted I am wearing a Roxy Ha! I really love their hats because if it’s my head really well and they’re super cute
Rachel N.
Newton, NJ
I used to love this brand so much, and there is nothing wrong with it just not my style anymore.
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
Great site. I love their sandals. Great quality and such beautiful designs. The price was amazing as well.
Alondra M.
Esta ha sida desde hace más de 20 años una de mis marcas favoritas para accesorios y sandalias! Esta sandalia tiene conmigo 10 años y miren lo perfecta que está. Sin duda es de una excelente calidad
Ask a question to the Influenster community...