BY ROXY

carolina s.
I'm a big fan of Roxy wetsuits. I probably own like 4-5 wetsuits from Roxy. They are so stylish and I LOVE their color combinations. They are expensive ($200) but they are worth it!

The sizing is a bit off to me. I am usually an XS in clothing and ordered the size 2 and 4 because I wasn't sure what size I was. When the product arrived, it was so tight. I do have an athletic figure so that may be the reason. Since the roxy locations have all closed down in my state, I wasn't able to go to the store to try on my sizing. I decided to order a size 8 and it fit me perfectly. It keeps me warm in cold temperatures.
Kayla W.
These are awesome wetsuits! They are also good for colder weather conditions as they keep you very warm.
Yes, they're expensive. But totally worth the money.
Very comfortable, a range of cool colours.
Influenster M.

ME ENCANTA LA ROXY A TODOS NOS ENCANTA LA ROXY ES UNA EXCELENTE MARCA MUY BUENA RECOMENDADA, TENGO MUCHA ROPA DESDE HACE AÑOS Y ESTA COMO NUEVAA