BY ROXY

Roxy Fashion, Meet JBL Audio. The Roxy line has been producing chic womens surf and snow wear since Quiksilver introduced the brand in 1990. From the start, Roxy clothes have been known for the stylish aesthetic, bright colors and exciting fashion that appeal to the young womans active lifestyle. Today, the Roxy collection has expanded to include music, fashion and accessories and JBL audio is the perfect partner for the new Roxy line of bright, stylish headphones. For more than 60 years, JBL audio products have been on the cutting edge of technology that delivers uncompromised sound quality. By pairing world-renowned JBL sound and design with chic Roxy fashion, the JBL Roxy headphones are the must-have for any active young woman when she wants to listen to her music in true style with great sound quality. see more...

Audrey B.
Durham, NC
I received these as a gift. I didnt like them at all, they kept falling out of my ears. Im a walker, so it bothered me to to have to keep adjusting them in my ears.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Product of 2017.I am very happy with this product ... I really like it and would buy it without thinking 2 times .. it is excellent
Danielle T.
I love this site they always have want I need and great shipping and customer service
Andrea R.
I had this earphones from a gift but in Green/blue, the look so cute and they sound very clearly and it has no weird noises, it came with a cute mini pocket package to keep them. I used them with my Ipod and cellphone, but suddlenly they stopped working, I think it's because the cable got broken, but they are a nice pair of earphones.
VE-1140167 Andry P.
miami, FL

Are good quality headphones, the sound is perfectly heard and made of a material to last a lot, the only bad thing is that they get tangled easily
Anyeli C.
Sitges
The model is beautiful the combination of colors the design in general but the sound quality is bad is the worst headphones I could have