MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerRoxy
by For Women Eau De Toilette Spray 34-Ounces

Roxy by Roxy For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4-Ounces

by Roxy

Launched by the design house of Roxy in 2007, ROXY is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of citrus, lily of the valley, frangipani, ylang ylang, amber, musk, red fruits, magnolia, violetWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are...

Is the Roxy perfume a perfume that will last on all day and not just have to be reapplied? Also what are other good perfumes that's really appealing but also not to strong or weak?
Does it smell like roses at all?
Start your review of Roxy by Roxy For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4-Ounces!
The perfect perfume for all ages. Lasts pretty much the majority of the day. Not a strong scent either. Pretty sure this was also discontinued so finding a bottle now is tricky!
Los Angeles, CA
I just love this parfum and I wish they could sell it again because the scent is fresh, young, a touch of sweetness and reminds me of a surfer girl who smells good. I'd totally buy it again. My only reason to give it 4 stars is because it didn't last long in my skin. But I'd totally buy it again and wear it as on my daily basis.
Love this! It smells absolutely wonderful! I would definitely recommend this product! Very nice fragrance, not too strong or overwhelming and got lots of compliments!
Oklahoma City, OK
My favorite perfume for years now! I love the light #sexyscent of #Roxy. Its a timeless perfume and a must have.
Modesto, CA
I love this fragrance, it was my go to in my teenage high school days but I still have some of my bottle and cherish it so much! I recently used it again and it still smells as good as years ago even though it had been stored and has such a strong staying power, never have to reapply and the citrusy floral scent is so good. If they continued making this I would definitely stock up on a few of these bottles!
Buffalo, NY
This was my favorite scent as a teenager. It's a nice floral young scent that's good for younger girls. I bought this in multiple bottles more than any other scent. The bottle was so cute I even made a pottery piece based off it. It definitely isn't my style anymore but it brings back nostalgia.
3598 westville lake rd
I love this scent not to strong its just enough. Its not flowery just sweet. Not to experience very affordable.
San Marcos
I love Roxy! I am always shopping online! And I appreciate when they send discount codes.
I really love this perfume called Roxy by.roxy. the.smell is so sweet and catching. I can spray this and get so many compliments throughout the day and it just brightens my day up. Ppl really seem to like it when I wear this so I will continue to wear and buy this again
Huntsville, AR
I've bought this perfume a few times. Smells amazing. But doesn't last as long as some brands I've used. Isn't too expensive which is appealing.