Roxy Body Lotion 5 Oz By Roxy

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Every time i use this i get compliments from both men and women. Its so fresh and fruity without being over powering and smells great for any occasion. It smells good as soon as you spray without having to let it breath and just as good hours later.
Lindsay J.
I love this lotion! I received the Roxy body lotion for a gift and ended up loving it. The bottle it is packaged in has a nice look to it with not too bad of a price as I've seen with a lovely kind of flower scent. I would consider purchasing it again and recommend it to others.
Caroline O.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells amazing great. I like that it makes my skin feels amazing as well . I like that it not liquidity and I recommend cause it last long.
Stephanie L.
Newman, CA
I love lotion espeacil if it smells good and does what it needs to do mosturzers my skin and they one does a wonderful job at both
Lauren P.
Fort Smith, AR
Love this lotion. Smells so good & leaves skin silky smooth. Nice packaging. Love it!
Wilbelys Y.
Me la paso comprando cremas y cremas porque me encantan las cremas con olor ya que me parecen un sustituto perfecto de los perfumes. Esta está sin duda entre mis favoritas, muy rico olor. Lo único es que me parece que trae poco producto para su costo