Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles Bag 150g

by rowntree

Chewy fruit flavoured sweets. Contains fruit juice. Blackcurrant, strawberry, lime, lemon and orange fruit flavours. Fruit Pastilles are the oldest sweet in the ROWNTREE'S family. For over 130 years it's their irresistible fruity taste that makes it...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles Bag 150g!
Christina C.
So along with the Aero bars, I bought these from a British candy website. There’s not really any American candy I could think of that’s similar, so it was definitely different. I haven’t had them in a while & some of the flavors were funky so that’s why there’s 3 stars! But they’re little flavored gummies with sugar on the outside, not super sweet, and not sour! I’d say 7/10
Tessa P.
Manchester, Lancashire
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles Bag 150g uploaded by Tessa P.
Orange is my favourite in the fruit pastilles bag. Chewy, gummy and flavourful sweets with nice outside texture from the little crystals of sugar. Each flavour is distinct - which one is your favourite?
Mano R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles Bag 150g uploaded by Mano R.
Rowntree's Fruit Pastilles is one of my favorite jellies. It Reminds me of my childhood. Its very difficult to find halal sweets in UK specially the ones that I love. Few days back I saw it in a superstore with a Vegan tag. OMG I was so happy I grab it immediately. There are different flavours inside. And the sugar coating around these jellies enhance the taste. They are so soft and did not stick to my teeth. They taste so nice ,I can't explain in words. Packaging is nice and appealing. However I wish it could be resealable one so that we can seal the packet everytime we eat some out of it.
Aisha S.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles Bag 150g uploaded by Aisha S.
These have been a childhood favourite! I was quite sad when they weren’t halal anymore. It’s been more than 10years since I last tried these! A week ago I came across the packet and it was vegan. They still taste the same as they use to be and abit more softer! I remember as a kid it use to feel like my teeth are going to break but I use to love them so much that I carried on eating them. Eating them after ages made me relive my childhood again I went back and bought 6 more packets!!!
Samantha  F.
Cardiff, South Glamorgan
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love love love these fruit pastilles, they have such a fruity flavour to them, love the handy size bags they now come in 💚
Arina C.
Walsall
Amazing chewy candies packed with different flavours 🥰 would totally buy these when watching a movie with family or friends 😘
Keelie  M.
Manchester, Lancashire
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not usually a lover of sweets, normally a chocoholic but these are amazing! Taste so good and are super morish! They need to do giant bags because there totally isn't enough in these bags! Good value for money though, normally around a pound here in most shops for this size bag, plenty of flavour, fruity and just awesome!
Amanda H.
Llandudno, Gwynedd
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just sat here watching TV with my husband and opened a pack of these chewy soft sugar coated jelly sweets and finished the pack, what can I say but yum 😋 Can you resist the chew 😉 Rowntrees Their a good price and are now also vegan so will buy more of these for my daughter once she is home from university.
Ashleigh C.
Norwich, Norfolk
I am a fan of fruit pastilles as the flavours are amazing and taste great. However with this bag in general, I feel as though the portion size ain’t great. Wouldn’t hurt to chuck a few extra in but overall lovely sweets.
Claudia G.
Surrey
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Fruit pastilles by Rowntrees are very nice, type of candy you usually don’t eat in one sitting though

Looking for your answer?