row.jimmychoo.com uploaded by Monique A.

BY JIMMY CHOO

Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
I'm in college and everyone knows how expensive it is here but you know what? I am obsessed with this place. It has the best shoes with amazing customer service which makes it worth spending so much money. I love being able to show off my shoes from here and my friends always ask to borrow my stuff from Jimmy Choos. I will always be a loyal customer here (when I graduate and can afford more than one pair).
Janet l.
My bought my wedding shoes at jimmy choo. They had a lot of style to select from. When I received the shoes in the mail, it came in perfect condition. And the box was amazing. Greatly detailed. I loved the texture of the box, it has like a velvet smooth texture to it. And the shoes was packed in the box, making sure nothing was going to damage it. Definitely will order there again.
Laura S.
Who doesn't love a good shoe? Jimmy Choo is one of my favourite brands because they are so classy and elegant. I always feel amazing when I am wear a pair of Jimmy Choo's. They set off any outfit but are perfect for a wedding or a psh dinner!
Kaitlyn A.
Liverpool, Merseyside
I Absolutely Adore Jimmy Choo The Trainers In Jimmy Choo Are Such High Quality Very Expensive But Totally Worth The Price I Am So Impressed By The Quality Of Their Products It's Amazing Would Definitely Recommend This To Those Expensive High Qualities Shoppers Who Desire High Quality Clothes,Bags And Shoes.
Myfawny E.
St Albans , Hertfordshire
I love jimmy cho, I’ve always wanted a pair of court shoes, so I’m desperately trying to hunt down the perfect fairN the perfumes always smell so beautiful too! I can’t wait till I can invest into jimmy choo, I just feel like when I start I just won’t stop.
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
Love this brand SO MUCH, everything I have tried from them hasn't disappointed me yet at all! It Is a little pricey but the quality is well worth it! They have everything you will need for a full face! Totally recommend ladies
Suzan S.
Jimmy choo is an amazing high end brand. There sense of fashion and style is gorgeous and the shoes this brands comes out with are to die for they are absolutely stunning. There perfumes also do smell amazing
Myra D.
Margao,raia
Ok so I love jimmy choo it's a good brand regardless. I purchased a perfume from here "jimmy choo stars" it smells so good very sweet and girly. I think that this brand is one of the best luxury brands out there that deliver good products always and they fragrance is amazing. I would so love to get a pair of heels from here though that is super expensive but I would love to try out how comfortable they are cause I got gifted a louboutin and girlsssss it's worth all the hype.
Ginnette M.
Doral, FL
They have super duper pretty shoes, buuut not all of them are confortable, but the ones that I do buy are confortable, shopping experience is always excellent, everybody is always nice, and of course super excelente quality!
Amy F.
St, NL
I really enjoy this product in particular. It is absolutely great! If is an affordable item, and I would buy it again. I would recommend this product to all of my friends. This is a great buy, just what I wanted.