row.jimmychoo.com uploaded by Monique A.

BY JIMMY CHOO

Monique A.
Austin, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new pair of Jimmy Choo shoes! When I could not find my size at a retail store...I went to the website and SCORED my Navy Suede Pointy Toe Pumps!

@Influenster #contest @influenster @jimmychoo #jimmychoo row.jimmychoo.com
Loriann V.
Great site. Easy to order from and I do appreciate the sales time to time. I wish it did have more of my shoe sizes. I always feel like a size 10 sells out so quickly
Oksana K.
Okay. I love me some Jimmy Choo heels. Yes they are pretty pricey, but the quality of phenomenal and so are my feel when I'm wearing them. I can go a whole day in my Jimmy Choos. I would definitely recommend investing in a pair seeing as they last you quite a while
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Shoes that stand out and last a lifetime. Buying Jimmy Choo is investing in your look and your feet. People rezpect you when they look at your feet and they see quality.
Poba Z.
The website is very tempting. Beautiful pictures and design.if I am not shopping for the perfume I love shopping online rather than in-store. The service is great.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love jimmy choo shoes. They're so well made and look so great on. The materials are great which means they last a long time and are more comfortable. They are expensive but worth every penny!
Maryam M.
I love my Choos. They were my first pair of designer shoes and I have been collecting more ever since. I love the ease of shopping online and being a mom it makes my life much easier. I’m a huge fan of the brand and have quite a few of their heels!
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Hailey P.
a new iphone in my day to get this game done with this game I just woke myself off and my mom is going on my own and my mom got my dad and texted my dad and she got it and I was just thinking I got to get my mom and she said she got me to come get home
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
I'm a huge Jimmy Choo fan. I love their shoes and their accessories and I love to collect as much as I can from this line. I love the styles and the quality.