Rowenta PRO MASTER STEAM IRON DW8080

Powerful burst of steam for professional ironing results

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rowenta PRO MASTER STEAM IRON DW8080!
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
I was excited to get a “good iron” and did a ton of research. I don’t know what I hoped for but this feels like an iron. It does the job with enough effort, but still feels like an imprecise and frustrating chore.
Breanna H.
Exeter, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really like this iron, it works really good and heats up really fast.it is also affordable so that's a plus, you don't have to pay too much for something that works gre.at
Lori C.
Brookfield, CT
I love my iron but not sure it’s worth the price tag and it’s somewhat heavy. I have no complaints but not sure a cheaper one wouldnt be just as good, especially considering how infrequently I iron!
Kimberly M.
Wichita, KS
Heavy duty iron with loads of steam. Gets wrinkles out immediately. No going back over spots.
Denetrice T.
atlanta
Best iron I ever bought. The cord broke after 3yrs and I called rowenta they had me send it back and sent me a new one
Kristian D.
High Point, NC
Rowenta makes the best irons ever. When I'm not being lazy and actually iron my clothes, this iron does an amazing job. Almost gives a professional press. I will only purchase Rowenta irons.
Katy M.
Duluth, GA
Rowenta irons are steam machines! They will straight up steam scorch you if you aren't careful but you will have the least wrinkled tops/pants in town. I love the amount of holes that the steam is able to come out of and the pointy tip allows you to really get into the collar and points of pleats.
Tara T.
Mundelein, IL
My grandma got me this iron, so I can’t speak to the price but I do know that rowenta is on the expensive side but totally worth it. Doesn’t ruin my clothes when I try to steam
Ruby S.
Shingletown , CA
So far so good. I did just buy this so I haven’t had a lot of use yet to give a real review. I was kinda spendy though
Rebecca T.
Calimesa, CA
Absolutely love this iron. It works well and heats up quickly. This is a good value and I have had this for about a year

Looking for your answer?