Rowenta New X-Cel Steam POCKET

by Rowenta

The Rowenta X-Cel Pocket Steamer offers easy garment care at home and on the go, with an exclusive foldable head and a compact design to make travel and storage effortless. A lightning-quick 15-second heat-up time gets you out the door looking your best in no time. This easy-to-use hand steamer comes powerful steam performance, 1150W and enhanced safety thanks to stable basis and auto-off. This, to offer the perfect everyday steamer, safe for use with all fabrics.

FEATURES

• Rowenta X-Cel Pocket Steam Handheld Steamer is the perfect for satisfying your everyday garment steaming needs
  • Effectively removes creases and wrinkles from all types of fabrics
  • 1150W of power
  • Ready to steam in just 15 seconds
  • Strong continuous steam burst of 16g/sec
  • Foldable head for easy transport and storage
  • Accessories include: a steam brush, cup beaker and travel pouch
  • Tank Capacity: 120 mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rowenta New X-Cel Steam POCKET!
Gabriela P.
RIDGECREST, CA
Rowenta New X-Cel Steam POCKET uploaded by Gabriela P.
Love this steamer. It is so much easier to use than an iron. It heats up in a few seconds and shuts off automatically. It works so quickly on wrinkles. I just hang my garment on the door and in less than a minute it is wrinkle free. It really makes my morning routine a lot less stressful when I'm rushed.
Bianca A.
Mississauga, ON
Rowenta New X-Cel Steam POCKET uploaded by Bianca A.
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS PRODUCT. I have tried others and none compare to this one. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a great handheld steamer. I personally used it for all types of clothing and they came out flawless each time! Please Note: I received this product for free as a part of an Influenster campaign box.
Mary  J.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Rowenta New X-Cel Steam POCKET uploaded by Mary  J.
I was so excited to receive this free from Influenster! I love that I can get wrinkles out of items that cannot be put under a traditional clothes iron. This product was easy to use and did a really good job even on some more difficult items. It even comes with a handy little storage bag. It’s small and compact so barely takes up space. I highly recommend this product
Betty L.
Thornhill, ON
Rowenta New X-Cel Steam POCKET uploaded by Betty L.
Rowenta New X-Cel Steam POCKET uploaded by Betty L.
I am loving this mini /portable steamer! It is so lightweight / compact and POWERFUL. Not to mention the rose gold color is so chic!
Vivian P.
Richmond Hill, ON
Rowenta New X-Cel Steam POCKET uploaded by Vivian P.
Really great for travel! Lightweight, quick to start and easy to use. For what it is, it is a really great product. I find it takes longer to steam an article of clothing than it would to iron. But with the world the way that is, this is something I would pack in my suitcase to avoid using a hotel’s ironing board.
Lindsay J.
Crediton, ON
Rowenta New X-Cel Steam POCKET uploaded by Lindsay J.
ADORABLE! When I pulled this out of the box I got so excited! It’s compact, easy to bring with you and works like a total charm! Love it.
Maryam J.
Mississauga, ON
Rowenta New X-Cel Steam POCKET uploaded by Maryam J.
I received this complimentary compact steamer by @Influenster for testing purposes and i am very happy with it. I love using it on large items which are hard to iron on the ironing board. It’s powerful steams works great on curtains, bedsheets, quilts and especially on winter coats. It’s compact design makes it easy to carry and work with and storing is also very convenient. The only thing i would have preferred was if it was wireless but given the efficiency of the product, this a very small compromise. Overall this is a great product and i will definitely recommend it.
shannon  B.
Wiarton, ON
Rowenta New X-Cel Steam POCKET uploaded by shannon  B.
A steamer is an item I never thought I needed until this arrived and now we will never go without one! Heats up SO QUICk and delivers a perfect amount of steam. Lightweight and compatible - great for travelling. Only thing I would change is the option for cordless! I would 110% recommend this to friends and family! #MyRowenta #innovateandcreate
Brianna W.
Kingston, ON
Rowenta New X-Cel Steam POCKET uploaded by Brianna W.
I have never tried a steamer before and I’ll never use an iron again. It heats in 15sec and takes a fraction of the time that a iron does and no board required! It comes with a carry bag and folds to be super compact!
Kaileigh J.
Hamilton, ON
Rowenta New X-Cel Steam POCKET uploaded by Kaileigh J.
this steamer is awesome! it's so convenient, has a powerful Steam and the fold down feature is great for space saving and travelling.

Looking for your answer?