BY ROWENTA

Superior European design joins technology and sensibility. With Rowenta's exclusive Auto Sensor technology, this professional dryer turns on when it's in your hand and off when set down–saving time, energy and hassle. It features two speeds, three heat settings, and a built-in ionic generator for 35% more airflow, 20% faster drying and beautifully shiny, frizz-free results. This is the dryer you have to get your hands on. see more...

maribel a.
new york
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve had this for 4 yrs and I love it. It dries my hair quickly and it leaves my hair shiney. I like that it has the option to turn on when not being held helps when curling hair.
Margó W.
This is the best hairdryer I have ever owned. Worth every penny. It is fast and effective. I can get smooth hair or let my texture fly.
Madi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this blow dryer because it works so well to dry my long and thick hair in about 5 minutes! It’s my favorite blow dryer
Marie-Helene B.
Sainte-Julie, QC
This is my first «professional » hair dryer that i have bought and have nothing bad to say about it! Bought it 3 years ago and still going strong. Never realised how big of a difference a good hair dryer could make but this thing saves me so much time in the morning while drying my hair. Having thick hair, it used to take me around 10-15 min to dry and now barely 5...! Will definitely repurchase from Rowenta!
Silvia A.
Oh man do I hate hair dryers. Make my hair puffy and I don’t have the patience to use them properly. I’ve always liked air drying better. So it works and that’s enough for me.
Ana A.
it dryes my hair soooooooooooooooo fast i didnt believe it when i first tryed it but now is the bestone so far . i have a lot of hair and it is so thick but it works so good. it was supper affordable

Amazon