Rowenta COMPACT STEAM IRON DA1560

by Rowenta

Ideal for travel or small apartments this ergonomic iron comes in a travel pouch and features a collapsable handle that folds flat for easy storage. But dont let the size fool you. Its microsteam stainless steel soleplate provides an ultra-smooth glide and a unique high precision tip accesses hard-to-reach areas. Versatile and multi-functional vertical steam allows the iron to be used in an upright position to remove wrinkles from drapes and hanging garments while bursts of steam remove stubborn wrinkles from difficult fabrics.ullia hrefjavascriptpophttp//webapps.easy2.com/cm/masterflash/genericindex.asp?pageid36264585&buyhide1&noadjust1Easy2menustatusscrollbarsnoresizablewidth630height550bView Demo Video/b/a/lili8 x 3.75 x 5 with folding handle that packs flat/liliWeb ID 535006/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rowenta COMPACT STEAM IRON DA1560!
Robin B.
birmingham
I love this tiny thing! Especially for sewing. It’s small enough to move around the house easily, tuck in a drawer, and get underneath those collars or around cuffs. I’m really glad I purchased this instead of a full size one because it takes the same amount of time to use it. Heats up very fast, and doesn’t topple over like some of the other mini or lightweight irons. Highly recommend, especially for those in an apartment and those who travel often. 🤍
Mena B.
They are expensive but nice products. A little on the heavier side, so not very ergonomic like, but it works and it works well.
arii D.
love it so much it’s good quality and good vibes pros it’s really hot cons it’s kinda slow
Katie W.
Cool, CA
I really waddled to like this little iron. I like that its compact, easy for travel. Unfortunately, it stopped steaming and just drops water out like its clogged up somewhere. It does heat up great still and gets clothing pretty wrinkle free.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I love the Rowenta iron. It is easy to get in the corners of shirt. and it is light., Yes I still iron. another trick is when in a hurry I put blouse on hanger and steam it works.
Mariana S.
Coimbra
This compact steam iron is super lightweight! I really like this, and the brand is amazing 🤩
Elina J.
Riga
Rowenta COMPACT STEAM IRON DA1560 uploaded by Elina J.
Oooh, this is so adorable iron for travels. Space saver. Ceramic coating. has the water container. Heats up in several seconds. Price is too small for that quality
Sadia J.
This is a great iron. Perfect steam and irons clothes Perfectly. The price is right too. Definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?