BY ROVIO ENTERTAINMENT LTD

Use the unique powers of the Angry Birds to destroy the greedy pigs' defenses!

The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the greedy pigs who stole their eggs. Use the unique powers of each bird to destroy the pigs’ defenses. Angry Birds features challenging physics-based gameplay and hours of replay value. Each level requires logic, skill and force to solve.

If you get stuck in the game, you can purchase the Mighty Eagle! Mighty Eagle is a one-time in-app purchase in Angry Birds that gives unlimited use. This phenomenal creature will soar from the skies to wreak havoc and smash the pesky pigs into oblivion. There’s just one catch: you can only use the aid of Mighty Eagle to pass a level once per hour. Mighty Eagle also includes all new gameplay goals and achievements!

In addition to the Mighty Eagle, Angry Birds now has power-ups! Boost your birds’ abilities and three-star levels to unlock secret content! Angry Birds now has the following amazing power-ups: Sling Scope for laser targeting, King Sling for maximum flinging power, Super Seeds to supersize your birds, and Birdquake to shake pigs’ defenses to the ground!

#1 IPHONE PAID APP in US, UK, Canada, Italy, Germany, Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Singapore, Poland, France, Netherlands, Malta, Greece, Austria, Australia, Turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Belgium, Norway, Hungary, Malaysia, Luxembourg, Portugal, Czech Republic, Spain, Ireland, Romania, New Zealand, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Nicaragua, Kazakhstan, Argentina, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Mauritius, Chile, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Taiwan, Colombia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Kenya, Macedonia, Croatia, Macau, Paraguay, Peru, Armenia, Philippines, Vietnam, Jordan and Kuwait.

#1 IPHONE PAID GAME in more countries than we can count! Terms of Use: http://www.rovio.com/eula
 Privacy Policy: http://www.rovio.com/privacy
 This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. Important Message for Parents This game may include: - Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13. - Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page. - Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners. - The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand. see more...

• What's your favorite Angry Birds version? Mine is Angry B...5 Answers
  • What do you like the most about this version?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Angry Birds version? Mine is Angry B...2 Answers
Allison R.
Graham, NC
I got so obsessed with this game that I literally had to delete it off of my phone and iPod touch, but I still ocasionally play it. haha
YeonSoo C.
When I am bored, this is my go to game because it keeps me occupied. It's sometimes a little too addicting, but great to just pass time.
Morgan R.
So entertaining! This game is a great way to pass the time! I just give up too easily so the harder levels and I didn't get along well.
Sarah D.
I hate this game. It seems like every time I try to justify having it on my phone, it just lets me down! the graphics are cool though.
Tiffany T.
Stanley, VA
I love angry birds, i played on my phone for a long time, i haven't played i a while cause sometime it makes me mad. lol.
Vanessa G.
I played this a few times and I found it to be pretty boring. I just could not see the point in continuing the game.
Fatima A.
Los Angeles, CA
Very entertaining, I was stuck on this fame for a good while. Played it over and over till I went to the next level
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Techie Expert Level 3
This game is so cute and so much fun. I really enjoy playing this game and so do my son and my husband.
Stephanie  M.
Yonkers, NY
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I love angry birds soooooo much , I get angry sometimes too tho but it's do fun and addicting
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
Angry Birds is the most addicting game ever. The concept is so simple, but it provides hours of fun!
Jessica R.
Winsted, CT
What's your favorite Angry Birds version? Mine is Angry Birds Star Wars!
Tori F.
Washington, DC
Techie Expert Level 3
What do you like the most about this version?
Jessica R.
Winsted, CT
What's your favorite Angry Birds version? Mine is Angry Birds Star Wars!