Rovio Entertainment Ltd Angry Birds Star Wars

by Rovio Entertainment Ltd

JOIN THE ANGRY BIRDS IN THEIR BIGGEST ADVENTURE YET! A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... a group of desperate rebel birds faced off against a galactic menace: the Empire’s evil Pigtroopers! Rebel birds, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Imperial Pigs. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire’s ultimate weapon, the PIG STAR, and are racing to deliver the plans to the Rebel Birds. Now they need your help! Join an epic adventure with the Angry Birds in the legendary Star Wars™ universe! Use the Force, wield your lightsaber, and blast away Pigtroopers on an intergalactic journey from the deserts of Tatooine to the depths of the Pig Star -- where you’ll face off against the terrifying Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Pigs! Can you become a Jedi Master and restore freedom to the galaxy? Time to grab your lightsaber and join the adventure! May the birds be with you! HOURS AND HOURS OF ENGAGING GAMEPLAY - Explore more than 100 levels in iconic locations like Tatooine and the Pig Star. Can you dodge Imperial pigs, laser turrets, Tusken Raider pigs, and the dark side of the Force to get all three stars? NEW GAMEPLAY MECHANICS - Use lightsabers, Blasters and Jedi powers to wreak havoc on the Imperial Pigs! LEVEL UP YOUR BIRDS - Keep playing and level up your birds to improve their skills! SECRETS AND HIDDEN GOODIES - Can you unlock all the R2-D2 and C-3PO bonus levels? FREE UPDATES - This is only the beginning of the epic saga! THE MIGHTY FALCON Stuck on a tricky level? Earn stars and call the Mighty Falcon to rain down the destruction. New goals, achievements and gameplay! PATH OF THE JEDI The ultimate training ground for a Young Jedi, this episode features 40 Dagobah Challenge Levels with Jedi Master Yoda! Master the Path of the Jedi to unlock the ultimate Lightsaber! Available as an in-app purchase, or by earning three stars on every level. Follow @angrybirds on Twitter Watch the videos, read the comics and submit fan art at angrybirds.com/starwars Like us at facebook.com/angrybirds and say hello! Terms of Use: http://www.rovio.com/eula Privacy Policy: http://www.rovio.com/privacy This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. Important Message for Parents This game may include: - Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13. - Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page. - Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners. - The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.

Is this any fun???
Why do people become addicted to this game?
Who's addicted to this game? **raises hand** lol
Start your review of Rovio Entertainment Ltd Angry Birds Star Wars!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i love that they came out with angry birds in the star wars edition.. it's so much fun and i love the little characters they made to work with the movie!in reviews
Keyla S.
Lafayette, IN
This version of angry birds is fantastic! I love how they have adapted everything to show different scenes and characters from Star Wars but still kept the funny addictive and challenging quality of the game.
Lisa H.
Saint Peter, MN
I love both star wars and the angry birds games so ths version of them was a must have on my tablet! Its addictive and just different enough from the originals to make it a new experience! One of my most played games
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Downloaded this game for my 11 year old son and he really likes it. It keeps him entertained. No complaints yet.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Angry Birds was already addictive--and then they combine it with another of my nerdy loves--Star Wars! I'm doomed now to hours bent over my device, my fingers turning into claws, because I want to reach just one more level before I go to bed... Really fun! And I love the Star Wars gimmicks they include! Makes me smile while I grit my teeth and battle on!
Alexis S.
Tallahassee, FL
Perfect for being on a plane and needing some distraction from the 8 hour flight. A fun game that my little cousins also enjoyed when they stole my phone.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
I'm a big Star Wars fan, and all the neat little touches they gave the new birds makes it a really fun app. Just make sure you have space on your phone - I had to delete a few things so the game wouldn't crash.
Misty A.
This is a great game to fit in with the franchise. It's cute and keeps it like the original while adding in elements of Star Wars. I wish the would do a Marvel or DC version of the game.
Monica K.
New Salisbury
I love everything Angry birds and Star Wars so the perfect combination for me, fun and so addictive. Download and play today and you’ll love it. Easy to use my daughter loves the games and she started playing when she was 4.
Lucy P.
Charleston, WV
Techie Expert Level 1
I used to play this game all the time. I love the game originally but with the added characters with different powers is even better.
Lindsay J.
Techie Expert Level 4
Well first of all I love all of the angry bird games. And Star Wars is pretty good too. So this game just gets better by including this or making it like the movie in a way? I love the game! The graphics are still cute