BY ROVIO ENTERTAINMENT LTD

#1 in 116 countries! Big thanks to all our fans! “Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny” – AppCraver “Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head… It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun.” – Gamespot “Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure.” -- IGN ALL NEW ANGRY BIRDS GAME FROM ROVIO -- the #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space! After a giant claw kidnaps their eggs, the Angry Birds chase it into a wormhole and find themselves floating in a strange new galaxy – surrounded by space pigs! Luckily the Angry Birds have super powers of their own... Angry Birds Space Free features 10 interstellar levels on planets and in zero gravity, resulting in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, brand new superpowers, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit! FEATURES • 10 interstellar levels! • Brand new birds! • Brand new superpowers! • Zero-gravity space adventures! • Trick shots using planets’ gravity! • Beautifully detailed backgrounds! For an ad-free universe filled with amazing levels, upgrade to Angry Birds Space or Angry Birds Space HD! This free version of Angry Birds contains third party advertisements. Please see our privacy policy for additional information. Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook: http://facebook.angrybirds.com Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.angrybirds.com Terms of Use: http://www.rovio.com/eula Privacy Policy: http://www.rovio.com/privacy This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. Important Message for Parents This game may include: - Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13. - Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page. - Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners. - The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand. see more...

• Which angry birds version is your favorite?6 Answers
  • What's your favorite level in this game? 3 Answers
Rovio Entertainment Ltd Angry Birds Space HD Free
  • "I really like angry birds it is really addicting, however this has been one of my least favorite ones, it just wasn't as interesting as the others to me" in 7 reviews
  • "great game me and my husband played this slot now were finally.learning.how to share the phone lol" in 1 review
  • "This is really fun ." in 1 review
Valerie D.
Albuquerque, NM
I love angry birds. ❤️ it's so addicting and I've been playing since it first came out. It seems like it's out of style but I still keep playing lol I do prefer the original first one that came out though. But still a good game
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
I enjoy the entire Angry Birds game line! The physics in this game are little different than the original, so it doesn't feel old or repetitive. I've played this series for years, and will continue to do so.
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
Angry Birds is one of the most classic series for mobile devices. Angry Birds Space just adds on to the phenomenon by taking you into the outer realms of space. This particular version is just as addicting and fun as you would expect and definitely one to recommend.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love Angry Birds! I always play it and I'm kinda addicted! I have all the versions on my phone and tablet and it's so fun to play! My friends and I always play it together.
Robert L.
Cloquet, MN
This game switches up the typical angry birds games by adding in a physics puzzle aspect. Gravity around different "planets" can either hinder or help if you know how to launch your birds correctly.
Angela M.
Love love love angry birds anything. . Keeps me entertained when I'm bored with nothing to do. . Also keeps my son very occupied during times of need :)
Sarah D.
The Angry Birds franchise has done it again! They're awesome and it seems like they're creative enough to keep the games coming. This is another in a long line of creative games.
Meegan S.
Hamlin, Ny
Kayla N.
Fort Lupton, CO
This is really fun . I found it on a ad and downloaded and now i find myself going back to every now and then! And the original
Tori F.
Washington, DC
This game is too addicting. It's pretty fun to figure out all the different angles you can try to clear the level.
Tori F.
Washington, DC
Techie Expert
Which angry birds version is your favorite?
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
What's your favorite level in this game?