BY ROVIO ENTERTAINMENT LTD

The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the green pigs who stole the Birds’ eggs. Use the unique destructive powers of the Angry Birds to lay waste to the pigs’ fortified castles. Angry Birds Free features: - 30 LEVELS NOT AVAILABLE IN THE FULL GAME - 10 MINI EPISODES - GAME CENTER SUPPORT - LEADERBOARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS Angry Birds Free features challenging physics-based demolition gameplay, and lots of replay value. The 30 levels, set in 10 mini episodes, have been created specifically for Angry Birds Free. Protect wildlife and help save the Angry Birds! Terms of Use: http://www.rovio.com/eula Privacy Policy: http://www.rovio.com/privacy This free version of Angry Birds contains third party advertisements. Please see our privacy policy for additional information. This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. Important Message for Parents This game may include: - Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13. - Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page. - Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners. see more...

Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Techie Expert
My oldest is obsessed with Angry birds, we have bought the games, the toys, the movie I am pretty sure we bought a few clothes. This game is fun and entertaining for younger kids to adults who love shooting birds from a sling shot to work on angles and knocking down blocks to rid the green piggies
Eric H.
Munster, IN
Definitely one of the best free games. They did it right from the beginning. The game was graphically appealing, fun, and addictive. All the right stuff you need for a successful game. They have played it out though now with all different versions of the same game. The transformers one doesn't seem too bad though.
Kimberly M.
Raleigh, NC
I love this game so much> Some of the levels are crazy. It's a fun family for all ages in the from 5 to 100. its a game that everybody can just sit down and just laugh at birds being mean to the pigs lol.
Jodi B.
Saint Paul, MN
Great way to entertain the little kids while the adults are having a good conversation. The bonus is that this is the free version and there is no cost...if you like it, you can go for the paid version!
Caitlin C.
Just like any of the other angry bird games. It's fun to play, but it's not something that I look forward to playing. It's more of a time waster that I'l play when I'm at the doctors office waiting room.
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
This game is so fun, yet so frustrating. I always get really far into it, then I get stuck and cant figure out how to get any further. I end up deleting then redownloading haha.
Marlene C.
I love playing Angry Birds. It is adicting. I love watching those little green piggies "die". LOL
It is fun for all ages, my granddaughter loves to play it also.
Tracey C.
Broad Brook, CT
This was the game to play before candy crush came into the picture. It still is a fun game but the annoying noises the birds make will make you want sounds off.
Tan W.
I fell in love with this game. Its really fun and I could play this all day. Let me think, I have played this game all day. I love the sounds that they make.
Stehanie D.
Cody, WY
My kids LOVE Angry Bird we have it on multiple devices. They were sad when all of the sudden it was unavailable for their new devices. Very fun and addictive.
Amber F.
Brazil, IN
How many Angry Bird Games are there?
Zoey L.
Barrie, Ontario
Why do you play?
valeria k.
What level do u love
Terry G.
san antonio, tx
Do you use all the features the bird's can do ?
Cyan J.
Toronto , ON
What level have you gotten too?