Rover.com uploaded by Sydney S.Rover.com uploaded by Candy B.

BY ROVER

Connect with 5-star sitters and dog walkers near you who offer dog boarding, dog walking, house sitting, or doggy day care. Book and pay securely.

Sydney S.
Boston
I’ve been walking and sitting dogs and cats with Rover for more a month now! It’s been a great experience as a Rover Go walker. I know other friends of mine did not have so much luck finding clients, but if one follows all the tips Rover has to offer in terms of keeping your profile active, it’s a super great way to earn money while spending time with furry friends! Because of their background check system, it’s mostly safe for clients.

The app can sometimes be confusing for clients, however, and I’d like to see more tools for that. I’d also like to see more safety tools in the app for walkers. The emergency hotline is great to have on hand, but when doing Meet and Greets especially, I would like to have a way to discreetly notify emergency services I’m in trouble with a location. Going into a stranger’s home can feel a bit sketchy, so having those tools on hand would bring me great peace of mind.

My last wish for Rover is that they allowed you to set your availability by the hour rather than blocking out a whole day. I am a student, so there are some days where I have small windows of time in which I can walk dogs, but the website and app only allow me to set myself as available/unavailable for a day. Improving this could open more sitters to jobs and allow clients to find sitters more easily and find less frustration in scheduling the times of the visits.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love rover! I am actually one of the dog sitters on there and it is so easy to use and to meet new people. Plus it is a very easy way to make some extra money! I have used it so far and have watched a couple different dogs. I would definitely recommend this to other dog parents
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Rover is a great way to find your local dog sitters or walkers that can help care of your little (or not so little!) best friend. The app is sleek and very user-friendly. You fill out information about your dog such as age and special treatments they may need; such as medication. They match you with sitters that can accommodate your needs whether it is last minute dog boarding or a week getaway during a last minute emergency. Connecting with sitters and payment is real easy. I also love the rating system and how you can read reviews before picking the right one to take care of your baby. This app came in especially handy this summer when my vacation hotel turned out to be not doggy-friendly... but it all worked out because we found a lovely sitter that took great care of my Bailey-boo! Would gladly recommend to others.