Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilRovectin
Rovectin, Skin Essentials Barrier Repair Face Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Rovectin, Skin Essentials Barrier Repair Face Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

by Rovectin

We believe that not containing irritant and potentially harmful ingredients is as important as containing beneficial ingredients. Rovectin skin essentials contain necessary ingredients that are safe and essential to improve skin's inherent functionalities. Skincare for life, Rovectin skin essentials.. Rich complex of nourishing, balancing and stimulating botanical extract revitalize your skin to optimum conditions with beneficial nutrients.

Expiration Date: September 2020

Shipping Weight: 0.43 lbs

Package Quantity: 1 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rovectin, Skin Essentials Barrier Repair Face Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)!
Rovectin, Skin Essentials Barrier Repair Face Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) uploaded by Veronica A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been been able to strengthen and moisturize my natural skin with my go-to lightweight skin-nourishing face oil! Rovectin Barrier Repair Face Oil is rich in high-quality natural neroli oil and other gentle skin-nourishing ingredients. My skin is super sensitive and it's been a life saver... I even apply a little under my makeup now too . I'm LOVING my new Glow! Rovectin, Skin Essentials Barrier Repair Face Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Idaho Falls, ID
Rovectin, Skin Essentials Barrier Repair Face Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) uploaded by Casey V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Loving this face oil! Barrier Repair Face Oil is formulated for deep hydration, restorative antioxidants, and natural aromatherapy. The oil absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky. My dry skin feels so smooth after using it. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. This is definitely a good face oil for dry and sensitive skin during the winter!
Saint Paul, MN
As someone who has redness, and irritation from acne. I struggle constantly to tone it down. This oil has improved my complexion tremendously since using this for a week so far. I notice an improvement in my discoloration, as it looks more pronounced.
Chandler, AZ
I was looking doe a nice oil serum when I order this one. After trying it for two weeks I did Notice my skin more hydrated but the only thing I don't like about the oil is that it smells like medicine and as a little bit thick because it's grapeseed oil base I would recommend mixing into your moisturize at night only
Chicago
Love this facial oil! I have very dry skin and have tried tons of facial oils and this is one of my favorites! I love applying this before bed and waking up to super smooth skin! This also works really well as a base under make up. I totally recommend this if you like facial oils! My skin looks amazing when I use this.
Stroudsburg, PA
was a little greasy when I applied it but it worked really well. I put it on before I went to sleep and woke up with smooth, clear skin.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
So I usually use an oil after all of my other steps including moisturizer. I got a deluxe sample of this one and have been using it and find that it doesn’t sink in especially well and that when I wake up in the morning my skin actually feels less moisturized. So it really didn’t do anything for me.
Daly City, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Great organic facial oil. Easy on sensitive skin and absorbed easily. You can use day or night
Fresh meadows , NY
Rovectin, Skin Essentials Barrier Repair Face Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) uploaded by Young&pretty R.
My today’s review is on @rovectin_skinessentials barrier repair face oil . 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 I’m a big Ambassador of face oil. I feel they are really moisturizing, Nourishing and treat the skin perfectly if used in right amount and concentration. Always check the fatty acid ratio in the oil before applying it . Talking about this oil, it is made to repair the natural skin barrier. The keys ingredients are: 🍀 Neroli oil It is antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving. It treat pimples and acne and reduce the redness associated with breakouts. 🍀Vitmine E 🍀Squalene 🍀Plum seed extract and other nourishing, non-comedogenic ingredients It is Free of artificial fragrances, parabens, sulphates, artificial colors, animal products, alcohol, mineral oil, silicone. Vegan and cruelty free. Direction: Apply it on the dry patches in the morning and night . Use only on the affected areas. My Verdict: I pretty much liked the result of this oil. It is not too oily and sticky. It has a subtle fresh scent. Not too overwhelming. As a lightweight texture that absorbs quickly, making it suitable for all skin types, even oily and combination.

Looking for your answer?