Roux 'Tween Time Haircolor Touch-up Stick - Black uploaded by Dione P.Roux 'Tween Time Haircolor Touch-up Stick - Black uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY ROUX

Roux Tween Time Temporary Hair color Touch-Up Stick is a great way to instantly color regrowth between regular color applications. Especially effective for blending away gray , Easy to use, applies like lipstick 8 natural-looking shades , Compatible... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I received this product in my Cocotique subscription box. I don't have any greys yet but I think I may like to try this product to lightly darken my edges. My hair color is a dark sandy brown which is the same color as my skin. This sometimes gives the illusion that my edges are thinner than they actually are. I think that the product could possibly help. Also my husband is greying in places. I'll let him check it out for himself.
Priscilla D.
I bought this for my mom, and she was amazed at the results. This product is great for retouching roots: it gives you an extra time before you have to dye your hair again. She has jet black hair and this works perfectly fine for her