Roux Tween Time Hair Color Crayon uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY ROUX

Roux Tween Time Temporary Hair Color Touch-Up Stick is a easy to use temporary hair color that applies like lipstick. Compatible with all hair color. see more...

• How do you use this? Just rub it in your hair? Will you n...1 Answers
  • Have you use this product before?1 Answers
  • How do you use this product. I never heard of a half col...3 Answers
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I naturally have a dark blonde shade of hair. However I used to color my hair jet black, and this thing was a life saver! If I went too long between colorings, my hair would look like it was thinning to the point of looking as if I were going bald. I was so happy to find this thing. It would literally take less than two minutes to cover my roots and look drastically different. I definitely recommend this!
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Great product very handy colored grey hair easily my Mom loves this crayon she can't start her day without touching up on her hair , it blends very well with dark blond hair and black hair too i would recommend it for those busy bees
Priscilla D.
I bought this for my mom, and she was amazed at the results. This product is great for retouching roots: it gives you an extra time before you have to dye your hair again
Jennifer D.
Clovis, NM
As a natural blonde with Egyptian plum hair, this is a life saver for my locks! This is wonderful for in between colorings in order to help keep roots on point!
Lena H.
This is good for a new change for your hair good and nice color of you want a little change. Doesn't make your hair dry at all
Maylin P.
My mom used this all the time before she went into dying her hair, she loved it and it was part of her routine every morning
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Great value four money and it works very nice..I use it before and it did a pretty good job
Maloney C.
Irvine, CA
Great for in between salon visits. Great value for the money and keeps color extended
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
How do you use this product. I never heard of a half color crayon?
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Have you use this product before?
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
How do you use this? Just rub it in your hair? Will you need more than one if you have long hair?