Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsRoux
Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment 845 oz

Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment 8.45 oz

by Roux

Instantly repair and strengthen hair with a clean, frefreshing citrus scent. Roux 233 Treatment and Shine is specifically formulated to repair hair damaged by chemical processing and thermal styling. A dual action leave in treatment formula treats the...

Will these eventually dry my hair out? Is it like the real keratin product?
Start your review of Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment 8.45 oz!
Brittany H.
Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment 8.45 oz uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing I swear by it. Your hair will thank you later. But for now, just thank me. 😉👏🏻 I actually enjoy the smell of this as well. But the most important thing is how healthy my hair feels after a spritz of this. My hair feels smooth and healthy! Highly recommend! I promise you won’t be let down. This is a little bit pricey but I believe skin care and hair care are most important. Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment 8.45 oz
Tori L.
Laredo, TX
I LOVE THIS! I always apply it after i get out of the shower and then i brush my hair after! the comb goes through so effortlessly!
Cassie C.
I have color treated, wavy/curly hair that gets very tangled. I was looking for a product to help with detangling so I did some research online and read great reviews about the Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment. I decided to try it out so I went to Sally's and purchased a full-sized bottle for almost $9. You have to shake it up before each use because some of the ingredients separate. Then spray it all over clean, towel dried hair. This product makes my hair so soft, and it provides heat protection and shine. The smell is amazing, too! I would definitely repurchase this.
Stacey L.
This is magic in a bottle. I use this as a heat protectant, detangler, and repair spray. It does an amazing job at all 3. I love it. It is such a reasonable price and i get it at sallys. Not to mention it lasts and lasts. Totally satisfied and highly recommend.
Andrea R.
Rialto , CA
This is the best spray to get you hair repaired and have the shine back it smells so good very easy to apply
V F.
Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment 8.45 oz uploaded by V F.
Compré este producto pensando que vería un cambio en mi cabello. Lo dejó algo suave, pero nada extraordinario. No me sorprendió. Nada de otro mundo.
Megan S.
Chesapeake, VA
Smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft. Detangles the curliest of hair and leaves my hair without frizz. I noticed a change after one use of this product.
Rubi A.
Albuquerque
Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment 8.45 oz uploaded by Rubi A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it works amazing, my hair was really bad from bleaching it.....It gives it strength, condition, detangles & increases moisture , tames frizz & it gives it shine with argan oil! Obviously I’m but it again! Lol
Marina G.
Oakland, CA
This is my little secret weapon. My hair is really long and get tangled so bad, i use this as a detangler and it works so bomb, no  more pulling out hair when brushing it out. It smells soo good as well it makes me want to get spraying it in my hair throughout the day. It also repairs your hair from damage. 10/10 recommend
Jackie A.
Eugene, OR
I use this every single day after toweling off my hair. Seems to seal the cuticle of the hair and gives an extra layer of protection before styling and blow drying. This very affordable especially if you shop at Sally's if you're a member.  Smells a bit like candy, not offensive at all and it fades quickly.