BeautyHairHair ProductsRoux
Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment 845 oz

Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment 8.45 oz

by Roux

Instantly repair and strengthen hair with a clean, frefreshing citrus scent. Roux 233 Treatment and Shine is specifically formulated to repair hair damaged by chemical processing and thermal styling. A dual action leave in treatment formula treats the...

Will these eventually dry my hair out? Is it like the real keratin product?
Start your review of Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment 8.45 oz!
Maricela E.
Oceanside, CA
Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment 8.45 oz uploaded by Maricela E.
This product its amazing I really like it, I had dry hair and buy this Roux keratin for my hair and I was impress that repairs my hair and. Looks alive it feels soft and brilliance. It has a fresh smell. It detangle your hair nicely ❤ I highly recommend it
Tori L.
Laredo, TX
I LOVE THIS! I always apply it after i get out of the shower and then i brush my hair after! the comb goes through so effortlessly!
Brittany H.
Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment 8.45 oz uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing I swear by it. Your hair will thank you later. But for now, just thank me. 😉👏🏻 I actually enjoy the smell of this as well. But the most important thing is how healthy my hair feels after a spritz of this. My hair feels smooth and healthy! Highly recommend! I promise you won’t be let down. This is a little bit pricey but I believe skin care and hair care are most important. Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment 8.45 oz
Enna V.
Winnipeg, MB
I bought this recently and so far it is doing wonders to my hair. I use it after the shower and it smells amazing. Leaves my hair feeling soft.
Cassie C.
I have color treated, wavy/curly hair that gets very tangled. I was looking for a product to help with detangling so I did some research online and read great reviews about the Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment. I decided to try it out so I went to Sally's and purchased a full-sized bottle for almost $9. You have to shake it up before each use because some of the ingredients separate. Then spray it all over clean, towel dried hair. This product makes my hair so soft, and it provides heat protection and shine. The smell is amazing, too! I would definitely repurchase this.
Stacey L.
This is magic in a bottle. I use this as a heat protectant, detangler, and repair spray. It does an amazing job at all 3. I love it. It is such a reasonable price and i get it at sallys. Not to mention it lasts and lasts. Totally satisfied and highly recommend.
Andrea R.
Rialto , CA
This is the best spray to get you hair repaired and have the shine back it smells so good very easy to apply
V F.
Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Repair & Shine Leave-In Treatment 8.45 oz uploaded by V F.
Compré este producto pensando que vería un cambio en mi cabello. Lo dejó algo suave, pero nada extraordinario. No me sorprendió. Nada de otro mundo.
Megan S.
Chesapeake, VA
Smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft. Detangles the curliest of hair and leaves my hair without frizz. I noticed a change after one use of this product.
MJ P.
Canada
An employee at Sally's recommended this product to me as a leave-in. Unfortunately it did not do much for my chemically treated hair compared to other leave-ins. Although I'm sure this product is marginally better than using nothing at all. I'm also not a huge fan of the smell.