Roux Porosity Control Shampoo

by Roux

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Roux Porosity Control Shampoo!
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
I love this shampoo. I use this shampoo the most then others it also smells really good
Angelica Yamilet J.
Diamond Bar, CA
Smells amazing and I use this product every other 3 days and I got it at target for a very affordable price, I have curly thick hair and it's very effective and I recommend it to everyone and I would buy it more than one
Sable A.
I refer my clients on a budget or trying to stay silver to use this and the silver shampoo in this brand it really works and my clients love me for it
Megan M.
Monticello, AR
This has been around for ages. If you color often because your color is fading too quickly on you then this is a must have. There is also a treatment you can get to put on immediately after you color to seal the cuticle of your hair. This will not only keep hair color longer but help with strength and breakage concerns.
Katie N.
I got this shampoo as a sample and I really liked it! However, it was hard to find in stores so I was a little discouraged. But I don’t really see a difference than my other shampoo.
Evan L.
Houma
I love this product that keeps my hair in perfect condition while I curl my hair I couldn’t be happier with my choice in buying this product
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
This damaged my hair. Does not work correctly and sucks all moisture from your hair leaving you with dead dry hair.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
En verdad es muy buen producto! En casa lo usamos mucho, tiene un olor increible me gusta mucho lo recomiendo.
Leianna H.
Wellston, OH
Everyday shampoo! Makes for great softener and repairer from split ends! Great quality shampoo
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Un producto muy bueno y me funciona muy bien ami se los recomiendo son buenos .........

Looking for your answer?