Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerRoux
Porosity Control Corrector And Conditioner 152 Oz

Roux Porosity Control Corrector And Conditioner 15.2 Oz.

by Roux

Moisturizes, detangles, lusterizes. Helps create more uniform color, perm and relaxer results. Leaves hair natural looking, vibrant and manageable. Now under the Roux brand name by Revlon Professional and is still made by Colomer USA * 15.2 Fl. Oz. bottle

Is this a good brand !??
Start your review of Roux Porosity Control Corrector And Conditioner 15.2 Oz.!
Joy S.
Columbus, NE
Works wonders for dry damaged hair, especially on hair that's been bleached and coloured. Makes my hair smooth and soft and i love using it!
Daneyl K.
Spencer, IA
This gets your hair so smooth and keeps it so nice I love it so much!!! Recommenf it
Ericka J.
MESQUITE, TX
Awesome products must try it you'll like it and never go back to what you was using . I recommend this to anyone
Raquel C.
Deltona, FL
It's hard to find a hair dye product that temporary it's so phenomenal because if ladies wanna try new colors without it staying for months this product is the right thing for you cause its temporary and it's comes off I like it cause if I wanna try new colors and don't think it will look right on me I can use this product and it come off JUST LIKE THAT and it's an astonishing price only 5 dollar and I couldn't ask for anything better the only advice I would give you is try it it's so tremendous! !!!!!
Marqueeta C.
Philadelphia, PA
Roux Porosity Control Corrector And Conditioner 15.2 Oz. uploaded by Marqueeta C.
I love use roux shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair feel so soft and when I straight it , it stay straight for a long time
Joanne W.
We used this in beauty school. It's a versatile product. I gave used it to prepare the hair for color, relaxers and to help condition hair damaged during chemical processing. I a great product.
Ashley M.
Cathedral City, CA
I love this product! I use it often and it is amazing. It is very effective and has a great scent. It has nice packaging. I use this product daily. I would recommend it to others because it is a good product and is very refreshing.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
Really good product! Leaves hair soft and does help with frizz. I have been using for 3 months now.
Monica L.
Midland, TX
I loved it makes my hair grow and look shiny. It also makes it feel nice and soft
Oluwatosin A.
Lighthouse Point, FL
I used this conditioner today mixed in with my regular deep conditioner (silicon mix) and it was amazing. i still cant get over how smooth my hair has become. Earlier in the week my hair was extremely dry and trust me i used everything but once i put this in my deep conditioner, life was great. I am going to be using it every week for the next month and afterwards, once a month.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...