BeautyHairHair ColorRoux
Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse Fawn

Roux Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse Fawn

Overview: Temporary hair color that gives consistent results instantly between color touch-ups. It contains no activators or peroxide. Feature: Temporary hair color. Conceals gray or re-growth at roots. Blends into most hair colors. Instant coverage between colors. Easy to apply. Rinse in. Does not stain hands. Washes out. Specifications:15 oz. About 15 applications

Does this show up on brown hair?
Start your review of Roux Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse Fawn!
Nicole M.
Jasper, AL
Review for: #12 Black Rage
I have used this alot in the past on older clients & they seemed to love it. This product has a distinct smell I don't like but it does make the hair shine and temporarily covers hair evenly.
Varnea D.
Cleveland, OH
Roux Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse Fawn uploaded by Varnea D.
Review for: #12 Black Rage
I love this product it gives my hair color more shine and the packaging is quite simple and it does not take much to give your hair that lasting color your looking for the scent is pleasent and it last longer then yu would think and yes it is a must buy:
Irene L.
Tucson
Review for: #12 Black Rage
I used this product before to maintain the color in my hair. You have to play around with the color because I chose a warm brown but it turned out dark brown. It was very easy to use, but it will stain you're scalp. Overall I was satisfied with this product.
Stephanie C.
Essex, MA
Roux Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse Fawn uploaded by Stephanie C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: #12 Black Rage
I love this product. I only get my hair colored at the most 3 maybe 4 times a year. I’m naturally a medium brown and I just color it to a dark brown so I don’t really mind the grow out I get but I do mind the brassiness that I get. So, I use this rinse out color in between! It works perfectly at blending my roots with the rest of my hair and toning down the brassiness. It’s super easy to use - just apply to damp hair after showering. I like to put it in a spray bottle but using it straight from the bottle works just as well too. My hair takes slightly longer to blow dry using this product. The product does not rub off on clothes, pillows, or with sweat but if you run your fingers through your hair a lot throughout the day, you will end up noticing some color on your hands so I usually style mine when using this product. I find that using this product also gives my hair a lot of volume and a thicker feel. Before and after photo attached!
Taylor K.
Florida
Review for: #12 Black Rage
I love this temporary rinse. It's affordable and long lasting. After giving up on permanent colors, I decided a rinse was the way to go. I've experimented with different rinses, but this one leaves my colour even all over and with a great shine. When I want to touch up my colour this is my go to. My only complaint is how it colors my scalp if I accidently put it there
Alexandra R.
Dalton, GA
Review for: #12 Black Rage
I sent fancifull to tone my hair in between touch ups and I love it! I love the platinum blonde look and white lady gives it to me
Mae A.
Review for: #12 Black Rage
This product works great for temporary hair color. It's great for costumes or if you have half blonde hair like I do and would like it to be white or silver toned (or other colors.) I definitely recommend this product but also wish it came in smaller bottles.
Jessie C.
Clarksburg
Review for: 52 White Minx
It works wonderfully and looks completely natural! I would definitely recommend this to all Beauty professionals!
Jessie C.
Clarksburg
Review for: #12 Black Rage
I love how this looks after the entire process! I would definitely recommend this product!
Karen S.
Review for: 52 White Minx
This is a really good temporary color rinse for blondes who want a hint of silver or a head a white hair. Helps to cut any yellow tones.