BeautyHair ColorRoux
Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse Blonde

Roux Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse Blonde

by Roux

Roux Fanci Full Rinse Great for roots between permanent coloring treatments Contains its own setting lotion and conditioners Easy to use Works great Roux Fanci-Full Rinse temporary hair color keeps hair color looking its best between color treatments. Evens tones and removes brassiness. Blends away gray. Color is instantaneous and non-damaging. Added styling lotion allows for coloring and styling in one easy step. Directions: Shampoo hair. Rinse well. Towel dry. Using rubber gloves, raise applicator tip of bottle and apply close to hair. Work color through hair with fingers, then comb through to ensure even distribution and saturation of every hair strand. Blow dry and style as desired. When washing face, if soap removes hair color at hairline, dab on a little Roux Fanci-Full Rinse with cotton.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Roux Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse Blonde!
Danielle E.
Anderson, SC
I very much dislike this product, but my elderly clients swear by it. It does nothing for the hair in the bowl...its kind of like a placebo
Debbie C.
Jessup , PA
This stuff is a must when bleaching your hair ! It really toned it down a lot and makes it look beautiful
Caroline S.
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: Target
This treatment is very good, it unifies the tones and eliminates the copper tones, what I liked the most, that it did not damage or dry out at any time this product is great
Kennedy B.
Caseville, MI
I love using this product to add a nice blonde color to my hair. I love using it and it is so easy to use. It is super affordable and I definitely recommend using this product and buying it!
ictoria C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I really like it takes really well and I love the price of this product hopefully I will try more from this brand
Aaliyah B.
I tried this when my hair was blonde and this was a fun easy way to give my hair different tones without the commitment of being stuck with a certain color. When I used to work at Sally’s many people would come and buy this because it worked so well
Allison S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Doesn’t last long however if you have an event and need to hide those gray roots this is for you!
Kayla C.
Castle Rock, CO
A pretty mediocre product. Didn’t really show up too much on my hair, but it did stay on for a hot minute. Was a little thick for my taste, so it was pretty hard to work with. Relatively satisfied, and I would probably buy again.
nick C.
Hamilton
This worked so great for me back when I would change from brown to blonde, super easy to use and it doesn’t smell too strong like some of the other blonde products tend to. I highly recommend this for easy maintenance !
Liza V.
Des Moines, IA
I tried the side a little while ago cause I got it as a free sample. Honestly this product isn’t for me but I could see it working for someone else.

Looking for your answer?