BY ROUX

This Roux fanci-full temporary haircolor rinse number 24 forbidden gold tones and enhances light, bleached or tinted hair to a true golden blonde. It is an instant formula that rinses in and shampoos out. It keeps color looking its best between color treatments, evening tones and removing brassiness. It blends away gray. The color is instantaneous and non-damaging. The added styling lotion allows for coloring and styling in one easy step. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christin O.
This product is perfect if you like to switch it up with your hair color. My hair is a level 10 and I use the temporary hair rinse in Silver Lining for a nice silver look. The only issue is it is a little difficult to apply due to how runny the formula is and it takes forever to dry (and sometimes it will dry crunchy). As long as you remember to brush your hair out really well after it's dry, you'll be fine!!
If you're looking for something temporary then I would definitely say it's worth the price!!
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
I used this when I dyed my hair gray. It works amazing but be careful it can get on your clothes, especially on your pillows. I bought it at Sally's. I will buy this in the future. I don't think it was expensive at all. I would like to try out the other colors.
Alex L.
I use the sterling silver rinse to keep up with my fading silver hair, and absolutely love it. Helps my hair stay healthy by not having to continuously be retouching with hair dye. Love it, doesn't dry out my hair, and covers all the blonde that tends to peak thru!
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
I really wanted to have that awesome grey hair that is all the rage now, however, I didn't want to bleach my hair again in order to have it be a level 10. This product is the best thing ever if you are a lighter blonde but want that awesome grey color. I've used this product in two different ways, the first is following the directions on the bottle and the second is applying the product to bone dry hair and letting it dry on the hair. After that I'll rinse it, blot my hair dry and re apply, then blot again and style as usual. In the picture below my hair is around a level 8-ish (and I mean that loosely), I applied the product to dry hair, let it re-dry, rinsed it out, put it on again and this was the final color. I couldn't be happier. And the best part is that as my hair is fading, the grey will be different colors. Annnnnddd, there's NO DAMAGE to your hair with this product. If I could get Roux 10 stars I would, now I see why my grandma loves this stuff.
Liane C.
Taylorsville, UT
I've had grey granny hair for almost a year now, and in between pravana/joico dye jobs I always use this temporary rinse. (My hair is ash blonde underneath the grey.) Silver linings is the perfect shade of silver, and it matches exactly what my grey hair used to be right after it was first dyed. I absolutely love this stuff since there's no commitment needed, it just washes right out. The applicator on the bottle is pretty crappy, so I poured the rinse into a spray bottle and sprayed it on freshly washed and dried hair and that worked great. I let my hair air dry afterwards and then styled it.
Holly H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such an awesome product!!! Its a rinse that you put into your clean wet hair and it washes out in the next wash. So its temporary! I get the silver lining and ultra white minx colors. The silver lining is perfect for really light silver hair. It adds a grey silver color that cancels yellows. Its perfect for in between dyes!!! There are other colors too like brown or black, so if you have light roots that are growing out, you can put this on it as a temporary coverup in-between dyes. Super awesome product! Now I just need them to make more fashion colors :) #Roux #Fanciful #silver
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
I actually used this to maintain my silver hair. It did a pretty good job, especially coming from Sally's. I enjoyed using it and it had a great price tag.
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Works very very well for a rinse ! Its great when you just need a refresh of color when you don't want to dye your hair just yet !
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Absolute best product besides Purple Shampoo to upkeep your granny hair or silver hair. It rinses out the next time you shower!
Carla Mae C.
Lingayen, Pangasinan
I want to know how long this lasts. What type of hair could this work?
Lu C.
Would it work on really dark hair, if I wanted to try a lighter color?
Syd😸 T.
Has anyone had problems with it staining your pillow if you sleep with this on?
lily s.
Tampa, FL
My mom uses the mousse as a temporary hair dye but is wondering how this product compare to the mousse product they also have? Does the color last longer? Is application easier?