Roux Color Fanci-Full Rinse Bottle uploaded by Nigeria P.Roux Color Fanci-Full Rinse Bottle uploaded by Cassy T.Roux Color Fanci-Full Rinse Bottle uploaded by Rachel G.

BY ROUX

Overview: Temporary hair color that gives consistent results instantly between color touch-ups. It contains no activators or peroxide. Feature: Temporary hair color. Conceals gray or re-growth at roots. Blends into most hair colors. Instant coverage between colors. Easy to apply. Rinse in. Does not stain hands. Washes out. Specifications:15 oz. About 15 applications see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Rachel G.
Denver, CO
I picked this up at Sally's when I did a major haul of products. I was going from a red/brown color to gray, and picked up a ton of products to get me there and help maintain the color. This is one of the products I've been using to maintain a gray hue to my hair, and I have both #41 True Steel, and #42 Silver Lining for the gray colors. I also picked up #27 Tempting Taffy. I have only used the gray shades, and I have found the product a bit of a hassle to use. It is something you get better with overtime, and you have to figure out what works for you. The directions tell you to put it on damp/towel-dried hair, which doesn't work too well for me. I have hair that never wants to dry, and the product adds a ton of wetness if you are trying to fully cover your hair. I usually let my hair dry 99% before I put the rinse on, and then blow dry. The color and coverage were just what I was looking for, but because my hair takes over an hour to go from wet to how I like it styled this is something I have to plan a good chunk of time to use. I think trying the mouse version might take less time since I'd think it would add less moisture to the hair.
Nigeria P.
Jacksonville, AL
I just found out about this item. I usually rinse my hair with Kiss Express. This product is worth six or seven dollars. I actually have two. I have Hidden Honey and Chocolate Kiss. My hair is a 2b.. So it's hard to use colors other then a red. Last night I tried the Chocolate it looks so good on my grey pieces of hair. I was so proud that my hands weren't stained at all. The bottle is so convenient. I recommended this on all my blogs and social. It's really worth it.
Cassy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been around forever! My mom use do use this on us when we were younger for Halloween, you simply apply it to damp hair (after you shampoo no conditions) and then blow dry it! I bought the color True Steel for a Silver Fox look and it turned out beautiful! The picture I attached I also used another dye from Sally's but not the same brand, it also washed out in 3-4 washes.