BY ROUX

Roux Fanci Full Rinse Great for roots between permanent coloring treatments Contains its own setting lotion and conditioners Easy to use Works great Roux Fanci-Full Rinse temporary hair color keeps hair color looking its best between color treatments. Evens tones and removes brassiness. Blends away gray. Color is instantaneous and non-damaging. Added styling lotion allows for coloring and styling in one easy step. Directions: Shampoo hair. Rinse well. Towel dry. Using rubber gloves, raise applicator tip of bottle and apply close to hair. Work color through hair with fingers, then comb through to ensure even distribution and saturation of every hair strand. Blow dry and style as desired. When washing face, if soap removes hair color at hairline, dab on a little Roux Fanci-Full Rinse with cotton. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria W.
Columbia, MO
Over the last year or so I have been experimenting with my hair. I have fallen head over heels for this product as it is a fun way to add some color to your hair while also toning the brassiness. The only con of this product is that the color fades exponentially but from a color rise I wouldn't really expect much color for long periods of time anyways. I get the color White Minx and I absolutely adore it.
Melanie H.
I used this maybe once or twice when I was trying to get my hair white. The first time I used it, it smelt amazing and I had a white toned finish in my hair. I recommend this to those who have veerrrryyy light blonde hair, and you'll get the results you want.
Amanda W.
Anaheim, CA
I use this product to maintain my metallic lavender hair in between dye jobs. I use the color True Steel and only on my roots. I can't vouch for how well this would work as an all over color.

The Pros: It washes out and doesn't interfere with color touchups.
True to color, keeps my lavender smoky and not blue or green tinged. Anyone attempting silver knows how important this is.
Cheap!
Non damaging

The Cons: It's so watery!
Sometimes it dries crunchy - weird for being so thin - fine after being brushed out though
The bottle is poorly designed, mine always leak when tilted upside down

Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
Love this product gives me the chance to keep up with my hair color for getting yellow tones and keep my grey ash since the toner comes out after go moths with out going to salon am fully satisfied with it!!
Sam D.
Natick, MA
This may be the worst product I have ever tried. I have light blonde hair and I wanted to see what it would look like gray/silver. I used this in the shade Silver Lining, but that didn't show up, so I tried True Steel. This product is LIQUID. Like water. I assumed it would be a bit thicker, but it is basically black water. It was impossible to get in my hair. Once I got it in, it took forever to dry. Once it dried, my hair was crunchy and crispy like I'd just washed it with hair spray. So I tried washing it out. I washed it in the shower three times, and the sink twice, with heavy duty shampoos and rinses. IT WOULD NOT COME OUT. My hair was patchy black, gray, and white. It looked horrible. Eventually I used Color Oops and that took the product out. DO NOT EVER BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!
Carri M.
Toronto, ohio
It took a lot to get a even coverage and it made my hair feel like straw. It was like water and difficult to use, I tried it in a spray bottle, I tried "shampooing" it in and finally ended up soaking my brush and running it through my hair that way to get it covered. It took much longer than usual to dry and didn't feel good at all.
Marilyn R.
This is a great product. Great for when you hair color is fading. This can prevent you from constantly dying your hair. The only problem that this product has that it feels like water. It can be hard to put it on your hair.
Ashley H.
Mulberry, FL
This is inexpensive and it helps keep my silver dye in my hair in between washes. It dries my hair (I have Latino, curly, dry hair) so it's important I moisturize it.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this to maintain my silver color it's the perfect quick retouch when your in a rush but it washes out
Karen B.
Hastings, MI
Roux Fanci-full is a temporary toning rinse that does what it says. But your base color has to be white to make it silver. It is so old school. It's messy, does not distribute evenly on the hair and gets all over everything. It washes out the next shampoo. It's fine if you are an older woman that gets a shampoo-set once a week, but there are so many great products at the salon, this is a " why bother". But... having said that, Roux Fanci-full rinse is great for the old school group! Once upon a time, that is all that was out there in consumer land. It's been on the market forever, so people must use it and love it!!